Print or post State results
11/01/2018 8:05:35 PM
Coach
State officials: Please print one page of results to give each of the 12 teams in each division OR post the hard copy results somewhere after the races for all to see. Please do more than read out only the top 5 teams and tell me to "look at Milestat later today". Thank you!
State officials:
Please print one page of results to give each of the 12 teams in each division OR post the hard copy results somewhere after the races for all to see. Please do more than read out only the top 5 teams and tell me to "look at Milestat later today". Thank you!
11/01/2018 9:33:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@1harper Over the past few years at least that I've been at the state meet, they have the full results available on the timing company's website usually just a little before they announce the awards. This includes team and individual results at the 1M and 2M.
@1harper Over the past few years at least that I've been at the state meet, they have the full results available on the timing company's website usually just a little before they announce the awards. This includes team and individual results at the 1M and 2M.
11/02/2018 12:39:00 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
All I know is we post the results immediately following the race. Sometimes our results are posted prior to them even announcing the results. - Nolan
All I know is we post the results immediately following the race. Sometimes our results are posted prior to them even announcing the results.

* Nolan
11/02/2018 11:49:17 AM
Coach
@vamilesplit thank you for your response! It's good that there is digital and yes many of have smartphones. Other coaches and myself would like physical copies OR at least it posted on a board near the finish so all can see it. Almost every other sport has a scoreboard.
@vamilesplit
thank you for your response! It's good that there is digital and yes many of have smartphones. Other coaches and myself would like physical copies OR at least it posted on a board near the finish so all can see it. Almost every other sport has a scoreboard.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.