Going to use this week leading up to the final weekend of the regular season to catch up on any updates or corrections I've missed. The outdoor season is always the toughest of the 3 seasons for me to stay ahead of all the meets, emails, and requests with a lot more going on in the spring. Please post below anything that I've missed (meet results, entering performances from a meet, merging athlete profiles, college signings, any corrections, etc.)
- Somehow the results to this meet didn't update to the teams' stats.
Orange County Middle School Quad Meet
- College signings:
Genamarie McCant signed to Mount St. Mary's.
Athlete profile merges:
Beth Armitage graduated from James Madison High School in 2009 and currently runs for Denison University.
Jaleece Durham graduated from James Madison High School last year (2011) and competes for Shenandoah University.
- College Signing
Below have committed to Eastern Mennonite University
Hannah Chappell-Dick; Bluffton (OH)
Chafin Brumfield; Spotswood (VA)
Juni Schirch; Goshen (IN)
Patty Danaher; Matoaca (VA)
Johanna Tribble; Page County (VA)
Amy Kondziola; Newton (KS)
Tyler Eshleman; Eastern Mennonite High School (VA)
Londen Wheeler; Nelson County (VA)
Richard Robinson; Broadway (VA)
- The following meets need to be updated into the database:
Tri-Rivers District Track Meet at Windsor
Tri-Rivers District Track Meet at Surry (Hosted by Franklin)
- Brandon Hinton from Stafford High has committed to VMI.
Cosmopolitan Track Meet May 5, ,2012 @ William Fleming High School, Jr. Division
Chandler Hunt, 1st in 100 meter dash, 11.36 seconds, 1st in 200 meter dash, 23.3 seconds, 4x1 relay 1st place team of Chandler Hunt, Kevin Zambacka, Kyle Zambacka, Davanta Womac set new meet record. Not sure of the time but I think for prelims it was actually broken at 44 seconds, finals 45 seconds, these guys from Salem High School, Chandler Hunt is a sophmore.
All of those performances are entered.
- @MileStat wish you would show me where, I don't see Chandler Hunt's name anywhere under stats.... I only see him under prelim scoring and final scoring but not under stats. Please update or tell me where it shows his name.
- I will e-mail revised results from the Boys Division B Sprint Medley race at Conn Madden again. I tried to post them, but they would not format correctly, and the image I uploaded kept resizing to where it was too difficult to read.
His performances are listed on his athlete profile from Cosmos
- Extremely minor, but the mile/1600m conversions are backwards, in that posted mile times have the "c", and the conversions to 1600m don't.
I have to manually input the 1600 converted times into the database, so coaches can use them for championship meet seeding....unfortunately that will also show some mile times as converted from the 1600 when actually it was the other way around. Otherwise, then the converted 1600 time wouldn't pop up in the entry system when coaches try to enter kids with season best times from a full mile or two mile race. Will enter the Southern Track converted times later this evening.
Thanks, I thought it might be a software glitch. The earlier season B&G mile race conversions (Colonial Relays, Penn Relays, Colonial Forge Showcase)had shown up backwards in the stats.
- William Monroe HS, Stanardsville (Greene County) is showing up in your District Preview article as AA - Jefferson District, when they are A - Bull Run, I believe. Team page also has them AA. They were moved down to single A with the last VHSL re-alignment.
- I noticed that the results from the Last Chance meet at Radford University were not posted in the athlete's profiles. These times were used to qualifty for state so I just wondered why they were not included. Thanks.
- The coach at West Point HS told me he was having trouble filling out the result form for the Tidewater District meet and needed help.You can email him at email@example.com
- The times from Norfolk Academy's JV Championship haven't been updated to the athlete's profiles yet.
- Richard Robinson from Broadway committed to Eastern Mennonite University.