Additional InformationRegistration help: www.milesplit.us/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.milesplit.us/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
NOTE TIME SCHEDULE CHANGE
Host School: Dinwiddie High School
Meet Director: Bob Weaver
The entry window will close at 11:59 PM, Sunday, May 13, 2012. No changes to the entries may be made after this deadline.
• Meet entries will be submitted utilizing the Milestat.com online entry system. No other entry method will be accepted.
• Only performances from the 2012 Outdoor Season Milestat database will be available in the online entry system.
• Each School may enter 3 athletes per individual event provided those athletes have a performance mark from the 2012 Outdoor Track season.
• Additionally, schools may enter up to 6 athletes in an individual event provided all entries in that event have met the District Qualifying Standard during the 2012 Outdoor Track Season.
• Each School may enter 1 relay per relay event provided those relays have a performance mark from the 2012 Outdoor Track season.
• Only athletes and performances entered into the meet database by the entry deadline will be eligible to compete in this meet. To enter additional athletes in the meet database, include those athletes in one of the 8 available slots for each relay (total of 24 possible slots).
• Remember to mark All-Academic candidates with an asterisk (*) FOLLOWING the athlete's LAST name.
• Meet directors for Dual, Tri, and Quad meets must ensure that their meet results are submitted to Milestat.com. RaceTab (a free download from Milestat) makes this process very easy. Bob Weaver can assist with RaceTab and/or submitting these results.
Note that these instructions are on the US Portal and you will have to return to your state site to actually find your team and enter the meet.
VHSL DECLARATION RULE
The VHSL Declaration Rule is in effect for this meet. Any scratches in running events after entries are final and declared will count against the athlete's maximum allowable entries whether they contest the events or not.
RELAY DECLARATION AND ALTERNATES
• Relay teams will be officially declared on a relay card when the team reports to the Clerk of Course for check-in.
• A maximum of six athletes from your entry list may be listed on the relay card, any four of which may run.
• The relay will count as an event only for those athletes who actually run the relay.
• All athletes listed on the relay card must be in the meet database.
• Entering an athlete in a relay who is not in the meet database will cause that relay to be disqualified.
Girls High Jump: 4' 0"
Boys High Jump: 5' 0"
Girls Pole Vault: 5' 6"
Boys Pole Vault: 9' 0"
UNIFORMS AND EQUIPMENT
• NFHS uniform rules will be enforced.
• 1/4" or shorter pyramid spikes are permitted.
• Starting blocks will be furnished; all other equipment must be supplied by competing schools.
• Implements will be weighed at the timing tent.
• Pole vaulters will be weighed up to 1 hour prior to the event start time.
• Medals awarded to the top 3 individuals and relays in each event.
• Event champions will be recognized as All-District.
• Plaques to the Outstanding Field Events and Running Events performers.
• Coach of the winning Boys and Girls teams will be recognized as Coaches of the Year.
• Medals will be awarded on the awards podium at the conclusion of each event (Day 1 medals will be awarded at the beginning of Day 2). Certificates will be distributed to coaches at the conclusion of the meet.
Athletes with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher are candidates. Mark eligible athletes with an asterisk (*) following their last names in the Milestat database prior to the meet entry deadline. Eligible District Champions will receive All-Academic honors.
The top six (6) finishers in each individual event and the top six (6) relays and any athlete or relay team meeting the 2012 Regional Qualifying Standards will advance to the Regional Championship Meet. Regional entry instructions will be included in your meet packets.
A trainer will be on site but each school must provide their own first-aid supplies.
• Non-competing athletes and parents are not permitted in the competition area.
• Electronic devices are not permitted in the competition area.
• Athletes may not warm up at a field event venue without a coach or meet official supervising.
• Dressing areas are not available. Come dressed to compete. Leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
TIME SCHEDULE/ORDER OF EVENTS
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
4:00 Long Jump (Boys and Girls)
4:00 Girls High Jump
4:00 Boy Shot Put
4:00 Girls Discus Throw
4:30 Girls 4X800 Relay
4:45 Boys 4X800 Relay
5:00 Girls 100m High Hurdles - Semis
5:15 Boys 110m High Hurdles - Semis
5:30 Girls 100m Dash - Semis
5:45 Boys 100m Dash - Semis
6:00 Girls 400m Dash - semis
6:15 Boys 400m Dash - Semis
6:30 Girls 300m Intermediate Hurdles - Semis
6:45 Boys 300m Intermediate Hurdles - Semis
7:00 Girls 200m Dash - Semis
7:15 Boys 200m Dash - Semis
Thursday, May 17, 2012
4:00 Triple Jump (Boys and Girls)
4:00 Boys High Jump Semis
4:00 Girls Shot Put
4:00 Boys Discus Throw
4:45 Girls 100m High Hurdles - Finals
4:50 Boys 110m High Hurdles - Finals
4:55 Girls 100m Dash - Finals
5:00 Boys 100m Dash - Finals
5:05 Girls 1600m Run - Finals (Sections)
5:25 Boys 1600m Run - Finals (Sections)
5:45 Girls 4X100m Relay - Finals
5:50 Boys 4X100m Relay - Finals
5:55 Girls 400m Dash - Finals
6:05 Boys 400m Dash - Finals
6:15 Girls 300m Intermediate Hurdles - Finals
6:25 Boys 300m Intermediate Hurdles - Finals
6:35 Girls 800m Run - Finals (Sections)
6:50 Boys 800m Run - Finals (Sections)
7:05 Girls 200m Dash - Finals
7:10 Boys 200M Dash - Finals
7:15 Girls 3200m Run - Finals (Sections)
7:45 Boys 3200m Run - Finals (Sections)
8:15 Girls 4x400M Relay - Finals
8:25 Boys 4x400 M Relay - Finals
Awards ceremony follows the Boys 4X400 Relay
1. Check out time for field events is 10 minutes.
2. Please have athletes check in 30 minutes prior to the start time of their event.
3. Running events take precedence over field events.
CENTRAL DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP MEET STANDARDS
High Jump - 5-06
Long Jump - 20-02.75
Triple Jump - 40-03.50
Shot Put - 41-06.25
Discus Throw - 116-04
Pole Vault - 9-06
100 Meter Dash - 12.66
200 Meter Dash - 24.09
400 Meter Dash - 54.93
800 Meter Run - 2:11.61
1600 Meter Run - 5:05.74
3200 Meter Run - 11:32.42
110 Meter High Hurdles - 17.22
300 Meter Int Hurdles - 45.71
High Jump - 4-06
Long Jump - 15-09.00
Triple Jump - 31-09.50
Shot Put - 30-02.75
Discus Throw - 84-10
Pole Vault - 6-00
100 Meter Dash - 13.47
200 Meter Dash - 28.75
400 Meter Dash - 1:08.49
800 Meter Run - 2:45.46
1600 Meter Run - 6:33.22
3200 Meter Run - 14:20.75
110 Meter High Hurdles - 19.08
300 Meter Int Hurdles - 53.70
- No discussion yet. Be the first!