Additional InformationInstructions for coaches entering online for the
2012 VHSL Group AAA Outdoor T&F State Championships
Email or call your regional representative for entry password specific to your region's state meet entries.
* Entries will be done online through MileStat.com and the MileSplit registration system.
* Regional representative will provide coaches in their region with a password which will be required when attempting to register for the meet.
* Coaches may still be required to submit their state verification to regional directors (on a regional basis) and entry forms to their regional reps by the conclusion of their regional championship meets.
* The final entry deadline for coaches is 10 AM on Sunday, May 27th.
* The deadline for regional representatives to send their region's state meet entries to meet management is 4:00 PM on Sunday, May 27th.
* Please enter the contact information and names of both your head boys AND head girls coach in the primary and secondary coach information form when you initially register for the state meet entries.
* The entry system will generate the athlete or relay's season best performance according to the MileStat.com database from a VHSL sanctioned regular season meet with 10 schools or more as well as from the district or regional championships. So make sure your season best performances are currently reflected on the site.
* Coaches may only override the generated season best and manual input a time in instances where their season best seed is below the automatic state qualifying standard AND not from either their district or regional championships. In this situation, coaches will have to override the entry system and manual input the best performance from their district or regional championship. Coaches need to note which meet the performance occurred in the notes section. Otherwise, coaches should not be overriding their seed time/mark generated, which will automatically generate their season best performances from a VHSL sanctioned meet of 10 teams or more and/or their district/regional championships.
* When entering relays, make sure you select the check boxes of all potential relay legs (especially legs not already entered in individual events) to insure they are part of your state meet team roster. You cannot run an athlete in a relay at the state championships who is not part of your state meet roster or your relay will be disqualified so this is an important to step to do correctly! YOU CAN ONLY SELECT A MAX OF 8 RELAY LEGS.
* Make sure all of your entered athletes have the correct spelling and graduation years listed. You can access your team page's edit roster page through the entry system or go directly to the team page on MileStat.com in order to make these necessary changes.
* To generate a new and improved season best seed time listed in the database, deselect an individual or relay entered (check off the entry's check box) then re-select that individual or relay to be entered in the event and the new season best performance should be reflected in the automatically generated and verified seed.
Direct all questions or issues with the entry system to Brandon Miles at 804-874-3201 or email@example.com