Additional InformationFormat: Each Team is allowed unlimited entries and one relay team per event. No Middle School athletes are allowed to compete according to the VHSL rules.
This meet is sanctioned by VHSL and we hope to have ten or more teams to allow athletes and relays to state qualify. A Middle School meet will be held on Saturday, May 3rd at Jefferson Forest High School for boys and girls in grades 6, 7, and 8.
FACILITIES AND LOCATION: The meet will be held at the JF Track and Field Complex. Come dressed out as locker rooms are not available. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE DOWN TO THE TRACK. Parking is available in the stadium parking lot.
AWARDS: Medals to the first place relay teams only and ribbons to 2nd - 6th place in all other events. Coaches should pick up awards at the conclusion of the meet.
ENTRY FEES & ENTRIES:
$2.00 per Athlete, $25 per team, $40 for both boys and girls teams
Make checks payable to Jefferson Forest High School Track & Field. Email entries via Team Manager are due by 6pm on Monday, April 28th , 2003. You should request meet events from Coach Butler by Monday, April 21st for email entries. Changes can be made up to April 30th only. If you are using Team Manager to email entries, please update your program before sending email entries or download the latest version
Paper entries are due via fax (434-525-0106) by 3 pm on Friday, April 25, 2003. No additions to the roster can be made for paper entries, but minor adjustments can be made by faxing changes to Coach Butler (e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org) 434-525-0106 by noon on Monday, April 28.
Entry fees should be mailed to Jerome Loy, Jefferson Forest High School, 1 Cavalier Circle, Forest, Virginia 24551.
Concessions: Provided by the JF Athletic Boosters
If you have the Hy-TEK Team Manger Lite program on your computer or have the CD, please read:
If you received the CD or program in 2002, you will need to update your Team Manager so that it performs better (one improvement for you is in the entry list you print for yourself -you can now do athletes and relays in one list). The older versions have some bugs in them that send me incorrect entries.
An upgrade does not disturb the data you have in the program. To upgrade follow these steps:
(1) on your internet browser go to www.hytekltd.com
(2) click on download center
(3) download the Team Manager update (you will see click here to download update now).
(4) save the file to your desktop (it won't fit on a floppy disk)>BR?
(5) open your Team Manager program
(6) click on file, then on install update. Navigate to your downloaded file and click on it.
(7) follow instructions and you will upgrade your program!
If you want to send email entries via Hy-TEK Team Manager Lite, but does not have the program installed:
(1) On your internet browser, go to the Hy-tek website at www.hytekldt.com
(2) Click on download center on the left side of the page.
(3) Click on Track and Field Demos or TM Lite.
(4) Click on Track and Field Team Manager Lite for Windows and save to your computer.
(5) After the program is downloaded, you are ready to go because you have the latest version! Team Manager Lite is a free download!
(6) If you know how to use the Team Manager Lite program, email Coach Butler at (email@example.com) for the Meet Events File and I will send it to you as an attachment so that you can enter the meet.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE PROGRAM or if you don't remember from last year, email Coach Butler at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will email you directions on how to enter a track meet with the program. Do this at least 2 weeks before entries are due- the earlier the better.
- No discussion yet. Be the first!