The VA Showcase is one month away and once again this meet will be the THE MEET this indoor season. Despite only 1/8th of the expected entries entered, the meet already boasts over 30 National Champions and 20 US #1 returners.
The VA Showcase began in 2017 with a bang, thanks to Kate Murphy's DMR split to set the national record, and the meet hasn't looked back since. It started as a meet heavy on the sprint events and distance relays but since then has grown to be all around the closest thing to a pre-national meet in the country.
Check out the top entries for the meet on the following pages.
Quick Facts on VA Showcase
- Held on LU's Hydraulic 200m Track
- Stream LIVE on FloTrack
- Features Athletes from 15+ States
- Only Indoor Meet Jamaican Teams Run At
- Finished A Combined 4.5 Hours Ahead of Schedule in '18
- 30 US #1's
- 5 National Records
- 2 U20 World Records
Other Articles on VA Showcase
- Which Records Could Fall at VA Showcase
- There Is Now A National Level Youth Meet
- The VA Showcase Is Now A Millrose Qualifier
- Claudia Lane & Katelyn Tuohy Headed To VA Showcase
- The Greatest High Jump Field Ever
- Four States, Two Countries, One Race
- Could Sprinters Take Back The SMR Record