Article Comment: Class B State XC Championship History
08/01/2013 12:02:10 AM
User
How was there a tie in 1997 on the boys side? Wouldn't the 6th runner break the tie if the points were the same, or did they not incorporate that in the team scoring at that time?
How was there a tie in 1997 on the boys side? Wouldn't the 6th runner break the tie if the points were the same, or did they not incorporate that in the team scoring at that time?
08/01/2013 9:06:14 PM
User
That could be the case. I guess both teams could have only had 5, but I doubt it.
That could be the case. I guess both teams could have only had 5, but I doubt it.
10/31/2013 10:00:53 AM
User
Both teams had 7. Wells won in a tie-break (6th man).
Both teams had 7. Wells won in a tie-break (6th man).
11/01/2013 4:28:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
There's a lot of years with no results posted. Are they locked in a MPA filing cabinet somewhere? Why aren't these results from past years turning up anywhere?
There's a lot of years with no results posted. Are they locked in a MPA filing cabinet somewhere? Why aren't these results from past years turning up anywhere?
11/01/2013 10:27:01 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@shamrockjeff The results aren't published online anywhere yet, I have several years that are missing but that takes time to retype them all. It's a project I've been working on for several years. I spent 6 hours this summer one day tearing through the microfiche at the Portland Public Library. I'll continue to chip away at it little by little until I have them all posted.
@shamrockjeff The results aren't published online anywhere yet, I have several years that are missing but that takes time to retype them all. It's a project I've been working on for several years. I spent 6 hours this summer one day tearing through the microfiche at the Portland Public Library. I'll continue to chip away at it little by little until I have them all posted.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.