Penn Relays Poll voters: please make your vote count! Please confirm you are a targeted voter.
03/12/2014 3:08:18 PM
User
Add a reply (to the poll thread) that states whether you are in one of the targeted groups being asked to vote in the poll. What you think matters - no matter how you vote. Make it count. The poll only has meaning if it's clear the affected groups are the ones casting the votes: * a northeastern U.S. HS coach of a 4x1 or 4x4 relay; or * a Penn Relays attendee AND fan of any northeastern U.S. HS 4x1 or 4x4 relay; or * a past or current member of any northeastern U.S. HS Penn Relays 4x1 or 4x4 relay team
Add a reply (to the poll thread) that states whether you are in one of the targeted groups being asked to vote in the poll. What you think matters - no matter how you vote. Make it count. The poll only has meaning if it's clear the affected groups are the ones casting the votes:

* a northeastern U.S. HS coach of a 4x1 or 4x4 relay; or

* a Penn Relays attendee AND fan of any northeastern U.S. HS 4x1 or 4x4 relay; or

* a past or current member of any northeastern U.S. HS Penn Relays 4x1 or 4x4 relay team
03/12/2014 9:37:49 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@4x4phreek I think it's ok for 19 if you 18 turning 19. It's a different when you 19 turn 20. Now I'm now saying we stop competing aginst them after all US sprinters have some pride. Question is the guy from caliber that ran down Mr. Williams coming back and how old is mr. Ohara who ran 20.65 last. You tube Gibson relays he ran third leg know one is talking about leg which caliber back in the race
@4x4phreek I think it's ok for 19 if you 18 turning 19. It's a different when you 19 turn 20. Now I'm now saying we stop competing aginst them after all US sprinters have some pride. Question is the guy from caliber that ran down Mr. Williams coming back and how old is mr. Ohara who ran 20.65 last. You tube Gibson relays he ran third leg know one is talking about leg which caliber back in the race

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.