Great Meadow Invitational 2014
09/06/2014 7:06:51 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I saw DFTiming had a pad and clock at the 1 mile. Are they going to be posting the 1 mile splits anywhere? Thanks.
I saw DFTiming had a pad and clock at the 1 mile. Are they going to be posting the 1 mile splits anywhere?
Thanks.
09/06/2014 8:50:08 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I am not sure. They did have splits for the race and I asked for them but it would have taken them hours to do that on site and they would have had to reseed the entire race. I am not too familiar with the chip timing data system though but there could be an easier way but I am going to push to have those posted and all the performances in the database as quickly as possible. -Nolan
I am not sure. They did have splits for the race and I asked for them but it would have taken them hours to do that on site and they would have had to reseed the entire race. I am not too familiar with the chip timing data system though but there could be an easier way but I am going to push to have those posted and all the performances in the database as quickly as possible.

-Nolan
09/06/2014 9:11:18 PM
Coach
@thebenj They generally will post them on Runhigh.com when they do have them!
@thebenj
They generally will post them on Runhigh.com when they do have them!
09/07/2014 9:17:40 AM
Power User
They are up on the RunHigh website but the 9/10 boys race doesn't have the 1st mile splits. All the others do. I'd sure like to the the 9/10 boys mile splits but I am guessing something went wrong or they would have reported them.
They are up on the RunHigh website but the 9/10 boys race doesn't have the 1st mile splits. All the others do. I'd sure like to the the 9/10 boys mile splits but I am guessing something went wrong or they would have reported them.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.