Results not in database
09/16/2014 11:44:58 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is Loudoun County High School alone with this problem? My kids are listed in results for Great Meadows, but my freshman/sophomore girls and neither junior/senior race were pulled into database for their season bests or virtual meets. Also, none of my kids times from Handley Invite have made it into the database. Is this an issue somehow with my school or have others noticed this also?
Is Loudoun County High School alone with this problem? My kids are listed in results for Great Meadows, but my freshman/sophomore girls and neither junior/senior race were pulled into database for their season bests or virtual meets.

Also, none of my kids times from Handley Invite have made it into the database.

Is this an issue somehow with my school or have others noticed this also?
09/16/2014 1:00:48 PM
User
My son ran at Collegiate and the results are posted but they don't show on his profile either.
My son ran at Collegiate and the results are posted but they don't show on his profile either.
09/16/2014 3:33:36 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@coachLC It is not only your school. It is a couple meets that are in a format that our system does not read. Our stats crew is hard at work converting them into a readable format. I know it is very frustrating... especially for me who cannot create any stats driven articles until they are in. -Nolan
@coachLC It is not only your school. It is a couple meets that are in a format that our system does not read. Our stats crew is hard at work converting them into a readable format.

I know it is very frustrating... especially for me who cannot create any stats driven articles until they are in.

-Nolan

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.