My football website:
08/19/2015 9:08:10 PM
Coach
I know this is cross country, but I run a football website some of you might be interested in (www.gilliamratings.com). If you happen to like high school sports generally, you might like it. I also teach AP statistics and I am going to be posting some statistics lesson plans, worksheets, projects and experiments there--starting with elementary school level right up to AP level. Some of the lessons will refer kids to this(MileStat.com) site for data. So you may want to share the site with statistics teachers at your school. I do have a link from there to here since this is my favorite website in the world, and I promise you I make no money off of the site (there is one add on the front page, but if I ever get any money off of that it will be donated to my cross country team), it's just been a hobby of mine for years. If you're looking at these boards solely for track and cross country (and I'm sure you are) sorry for wasting your time, but I thought one or two of you might find it interesting.
I know this is cross country, but I run a football website some of you might be interested in (www.gilliamratings.com). If you happen to like high school sports generally, you might like it.

I also teach AP statistics and I am going to be posting some statistics lesson plans, worksheets, projects and experiments there--starting with elementary school level right up to AP level. Some of the lessons will refer kids to this(MileStat.com) site for data. So you may want to share the site with statistics teachers at your school.

I do have a link from there to here since this is my favorite website in the world, and I promise you I make no money off of the site (there is one add on the front page, but if I ever get any money off of that it will be donated to my cross country team), it's just been a hobby of mine for years.

If you're looking at these boards solely for track and cross country (and I'm sure you are) sorry for wasting your time, but I thought one or two of you might find it interesting.
08/19/2015 9:18:00 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Matty, I teach AP Stats as well, so I will definitely take a look at your site. Hope to see you at a few meets this year. Averi is healing well and almost back to full strength and we have another young girl who is running VERY well! A very new team here at Western and I think we will surprise some people, certainly Milestat.
Matty, I teach AP Stats as well, so I will definitely take a look at your site. Hope to see you at a few meets this year. Averi is healing well and almost back to full strength and we have another young girl who is running VERY well! A very new team here at Western and I think we will surprise some people, certainly Milestat.
08/19/2015 9:25:04 PM
Coach
You won't surprise me. Every time my daughter tells me that two Western kids are dating, I think, "Doggone it, they're breeding more!"
You won't surprise me. Every time my daughter tells me that two Western kids are dating, I think, "Doggone it, they're breeding more!"
11/10/2015 2:34:47 PM
Coach
@mattymath Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your football site this season. I've gone to it on a weekly basis just to see where our school stacks up and how close your predictions are. Thanks for putting in so much time and effort!
@mattymath

Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your football site this season. I've gone to it on a weekly basis just to see where our school stacks up and how close your predictions are. Thanks for putting in so much time and effort!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.