Third Battle Invite donations
10/17/2015 7:49:36 PM
Coach
Thank you to everyone- parents, athletes, fans, even coaches- who made the optional donation to Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation as they entered our meet today. SVBF does a lot to preserve historic lands and teach about the Civil War history of our area. Their preservation of the Third Winchester land allows my athletes a safe place to train, and others a fantastic course to race, and of course gives the community a great interpretation of the battle there. I'm extremely pleased to announce that our donations today totaled $4,217.62. As always, 100% of this goes to the SVBF. Thank you so much!
Thank you to everyone- parents, athletes, fans, even coaches- who made the optional donation to Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation as they entered our meet today. SVBF does a lot to preserve historic lands and teach about the Civil War history of our area. Their preservation of the Third Winchester land allows my athletes a safe place to train, and others a fantastic course to race, and of course gives the community a great interpretation of the battle there.

I'm extremely pleased to announce that our donations today totaled $4,217.62. As always, 100% of this goes to the SVBF.
Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.