4A Regional Championships?
05/02/2016 9:34:30 AM
User
It appears that 4A is the only group that hasn't announced a date, time and location for the regional championships. When will there be an update?
It appears that 4A is the only group that hasn't announced a date, time and location for the regional championships. When will there be an update?
05/02/2016 10:04:18 AM
Coach
4A West is May 25th at Freedom HS.
05/02/2016 1:26:34 PM
User
@kshirk Thank you for the information!
@kshirk Thank you for the information!
05/03/2016 2:03:16 PM
User
[quote=kshirk]4A West is May 25th at Freedom HS.[/quote] @kshirk Would you mind telling me how you came upon this information? I've had no luck finding who is supposed to post the registration for this meet on MileSplit VA. I called VHSL and they don't know. I've sent an e-mail to the head coach of the Freedom High track and field team. I'd love to know who is in charge of this...8-I
kshirk wrote:

@kshirk Would you mind telling me how you came upon this information? I've had no luck finding who is supposed to post the registration for this meet on MileSplit VA. I called VHSL and they don't know. I've sent an e-mail to the head coach of the Freedom High track and field team.

I'd love to know who is in charge of this...
05/03/2016 3:01:02 PM
Coach
@danbeatty I was sent the information on April 30. Not sure why it isnt listed on milesplit yet though. Entries are due on May 22nd, so I am guessing they have a few more weeks to have it listed.
@danbeatty I was sent the information on April 30. Not sure why it isnt listed on milesplit yet though. Entries are due on May 22nd, so I am guessing they have a few more weeks to have it listed.
05/04/2016 10:29:44 AM
User
[quote=PrideXC]@danbeatty I was sent the information on April 30. Not sure why it isnt listed on milesplit yet though. Entries are due on May 22nd, so I am guessing they have a few more weeks to have it listed.[/quote] @PrideXC Thank you for the head's up. I've been checking further, and this might not even be the right regional for my son. He's at Courtland, which is 4A East, and this regional if 4A West. Neither regional is on MileStat as of yet. Maybe they're waiting for the Conference meet to be concluded...not sure.
PrideXC wrote:

@PrideXC Thank you for the head's up. I've been checking further, and this might not even be the right regional for my son. He's at Courtland, which is 4A East, and this regional if 4A West. Neither regional is on MileStat as of yet. Maybe they're waiting for the Conference meet to be concluded...not sure.
05/05/2016 10:40:28 AM
User
I have since found out that the 4A East Regionals will be held at Huguenot High School on May 27 and 28. They will upload the information to MileStat shortly.
I have since found out that the 4A East Regionals will be held at Huguenot High School on May 27 and 28. They will upload the information to MileStat shortly.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.