VA Showcase Meet
12/30/2016 8:17:44 AM
User
What are the odds of a VA snowstorm the weekend of the meet and in typical VA fashion everything is cancelled?
What are the odds of a VA snowstorm the weekend of the meet and in typical VA fashion everything is cancelled?
12/30/2016 9:37:55 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@frankrizzo Well obviously VA has a great history of this type of thing happening. I am sure the Jamaicans would love seeing snow too on their trip up north for the winter! I can assure you meet management will do everything in our power to make this awesome event happen. -Nolan
@frankrizzo Well obviously VA has a great history of this type of thing happening. I am sure the Jamaicans would love seeing snow too on their trip up north for the winter!

I can assure you meet management will do everything in our power to make this awesome event happen.

-Nolan
12/30/2016 9:58:34 AM
User
Ha...I would bet the meet would still be a go....but what about all of the counties that won't let their schools travel because of a storm or the chance of a storm?
Ha...I would bet the meet would still be a go....but what about all of the counties that won't let their schools travel because of a storm or the chance of a storm?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.