MileStat Presents The VA Showcase 2017
01/09/2017 11:59:27 AM
Coach
Has anyone confirmed this meet will be held? The pics I saw from Liberty taken Friday seriously question whether the track will be ready in time. Updates please.
Has anyone confirmed this meet will be held? The pics I saw from Liberty taken Friday seriously question whether the track will be ready in time. Updates please.
01/09/2017 1:26:33 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachCuthbert I have been in daily communication with LU, the installation crew, and LU's athlete department basically since July. The VA Showcase will be happening this weekend. - Nolan Jez VA Showcase Meet Director
@CoachCuthbert I have been in daily communication with LU, the installation crew, and LU's athlete department basically since July.

The VA Showcase will be happening this weekend.

* Nolan Jez

VA Showcase Meet Director
01/10/2017 2:03:55 PM
Coach
Great to hear. Looking forward to it. Good work.
Great to hear. Looking forward to it. Good work.
01/12/2017 1:13:29 AM
Coach
Hi im a male runner that can be coming out of state for this meet. I can see entries are closed for this meet but i would still like to know if i can still register for 1-2 of the open races in the meet instead of maybe not being in the invitational if im allowed to do so to sign up at the meet or any other website?im a miler and 2 miler runner thanks just get back to me. my projected time would probably range around 50th place for the invitational with a 10:15 and a 4:50.
Hi im a male runner that can be coming out of state for this meet. I can see entries are closed for this meet but i would still like to know if i can still register for 1-2 of the open races in the meet instead of maybe not being in the invitational if im allowed to do so to sign up at the meet or any other website?im a miler and 2 miler runner thanks just get back to me. my projected time would probably range around 50th place for the invitational with a 10:15 and a 4:50.
01/12/2017 1:06:28 PM
Coach
[quote=vamilesplit]@CoachCuthbert I have been in daily communication with LU, the installation crew, and LU's athlete department basically since July. The VA Showcase will be happening this weekend. * Nolan Jez VA Showcase Meet Director[/quote] @vamilesplit
vamilesplit wrote:
@CoachCuthbert I have been in daily communication with LU, the installation crew, and LU's athlete department basically since July.

* Nolan Jez

@vamilesplit
01/12/2017 1:06:31 PM
Coach
[quote=vamilesplit]@CoachCuthbert I have been in daily communication with LU, the installation crew, and LU's athlete department basically since July. The VA Showcase will be happening this weekend. * Nolan Jez VA Showcase Meet Director[/quote] @vamilesplit
vamilesplit wrote:

* Nolan Jez

@vamilesplit
01/12/2017 4:11:18 PM
Coach
01/14/2017 4:41:27 PM
User
Girls 300m results?
Girls 300m results?
01/14/2017 5:49:28 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Bigred120473 http://va.milesplit.com/meets/229952/results/493588/formatted
@Bigred120473

http://va.milesplit.com/meets/229952/results/493588/formatted

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.