Post all of 3A and 4A races.
02/27/2017 9:03:53 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
We've been waiting too long for the races to be posted. I just find it funny how 5A & 6A races are posted in less than 24hrs but you have to wait 2 whole days for 3A/4A. How much longer do we have to wait?
We've been waiting too long for the races to be posted. I just find it funny how 5A & 6A races are posted in less than 24hrs but you have to wait 2 whole days for 3A/4A. How much longer do we have to wait?
02/27/2017 1:53:33 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@BCsix what races are missing?
@BCsix what races are missing?
02/27/2017 2:03:13 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Noticed some accidentally got attached to the wrong meet page. Girls 300, 500 and 1000 fixing now. Only videos I don't have are some of the earlier sections of the 4x400 as my camera batteries died and I was having to charge them. Jason
Noticed some accidentally got attached to the wrong meet page. Girls 300, 500 and 1000 fixing now. Only videos I don't have are some of the earlier sections of the 4x400 as my camera batteries died and I was having to charge them.

Jason
03/01/2017 2:14:59 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Jason, In case no one has thanked you, THANK YOU for posting these races. I work in the motocross industry for a video company who streams live video as well as edited post race video and know how much time and effort is involved in posting race footage. Video files are very large and finding adequate internet access while on the road is extremely challenging to say the least. So once again, thank you!
Jason,
In case no one has thanked you, THANK YOU for posting these races. I work in the motocross industry for a video company who streams live video as well as edited post race video and know how much time and effort is involved in posting race footage. Video files are very large and finding adequate internet access while on the road is extremely challenging to say the least. So once again, thank you!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.