04/10/2017 9:28:09 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Results?
Results?
04/12/2017 12:35:57 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Aub00 4 days - still no results! Hello? Anyone home?
@Aub00 4 days - still no results! Hello? Anyone home?
04/12/2017 6:38:48 PM
User
@Aub00 See my back and forth below with someone who claims to know that it is the timers fault that the results are not up yet. Kind of funny, the same timing company timed a bigger meet last Thursday and the results were up in two days.....which in the age of technology, even two days is too long....unless there was something wrong with the results. It looks like they F'ed up somewhere and the meet management and timer are trying to piece together something.
@Aub00 See my back and forth below with someone who claims to know that it is the timers fault that the results are not up yet.

Kind of funny, the same timing company timed a bigger meet last Thursday and the results were up in two days.....which in the age of technology, even two days is too long....unless there was something wrong with the results.

It looks like they F'ed up somewhere and the meet management and timer are trying to piece together something.
04/13/2017 2:08:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@frankrizzo The FAT timing Company submits the completed results to Milestat through the timing program they use. If you have any issues, please communicate your concerns with YOUR head coach at your Spotsylvania county school and have them contact the Head Coach of Riverbend directly. The HC of Riverbend is just as frustrated as you are with the times not being posted. If you are the head coach, you would have received an email about what was going on with the results.
@frankrizzo The FAT timing Company submits the completed results to Milestat through the timing program they use.

If you have any issues, please communicate your concerns with YOUR head coach at your Spotsylvania county school and have them contact the Head Coach of Riverbend directly.

The HC of Riverbend is just as frustrated as you are with the times not being posted.

If you are the head coach, you would have received an email about what was going on with the results.
04/14/2017 8:08:01 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Forge_Track My daughter qualified for state at this meet. The only record we have of the time is the announcer while she was on the medal stand. Somehow I don't think the state folks are going to accept that. Unbelievable. Worst run meet for second year in a row. Sure hoping our coaching staff figures that out and keeps us out of this meet next year.
@Forge_Track My daughter qualified for state at this meet. The only record we have of the time is the announcer while she was on the medal stand. Somehow I don't think the state folks are going to accept that. Unbelievable. Worst run meet for second year in a row. Sure hoping our coaching staff figures that out and keeps us out of this meet next year.
04/14/2017 10:53:33 AM
User
I'm not sure what is happening or where the problem is, but if you look at the board there are a lot of complaints about results not posting. There is still one from Tallwood that never made it.
I'm not sure what is happening or where the problem is, but if you look at the board there are a lot of complaints about results not posting. There is still one from Tallwood that never made it.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.