RVA relays
09/24/2017 3:50:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
A big thank you to Nolan and the people at Lee-Davis for putting on what has to be one of the most unique, exciting, and entertaining cross-country meets I have been around. Wish they had this back in my day, but I don't think glow sticks had been invented yet. Our team and parents thoroughly enjoyed this meet and to those teams who have yet to experience this event, you should consider it next year. We all know these kids LOVE relays, and if you want them to have a truly fun and memorable experience, you need to attend this meet. Thanks again to all those who helped put this on.
A big thank you to Nolan and the people at Lee-Davis for putting on what has to be one of the most unique, exciting, and entertaining cross-country meets I have been around. Wish they had this back in my day, but I don't think glow sticks had been invented yet. Our team and parents thoroughly enjoyed this meet and to those teams who have yet to experience this event, you should consider it next year. We all know these kids LOVE relays, and if you want them to have a truly fun and memorable experience, you need to attend this meet. Thanks again to all those who helped put this on.
09/24/2017 9:58:30 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@cawitt thanks for the kind words and congrats to your fast team!! - Nolan
@cawitt thanks for the kind words and congrats to your fast team!!

* Nolan
09/24/2017 11:20:21 PM
User
And an even bigger thanks to the Brentsville HS coaches whose brain child this was back in the day.......if it wasn't for them, this meet would not exist.
And an even bigger thanks to the Brentsville HS coaches whose brain child this was back in the day.......if it wasn't for them, this meet would not exist.
09/26/2017 9:00:42 AM
Coach
The girls race was almost a replica of the 2007 Brentsville Relays. All that was missing was the pre-meet drama. Elenor Roosevelt of D.C. had a powerhouse girls team and they came to Virginia with one mission, to beat Midlothian the powerhouse girls of Virginia. Both teams ran nearly 90 seconds under the previous meet record, and in the end it was ER winning in a sprint by just 2 seconds. RVA Relays found some magic Saturday night. I certainly hope that more teams will come join us at Pole Green in the coming years. This spectacle truly is one of a kind.
The girls race was almost a replica of the 2007 Brentsville Relays. All that was missing was the pre-meet drama. Elenor Roosevelt of D.C. had a powerhouse girls team and they came to Virginia with one mission, to beat Midlothian the powerhouse girls of Virginia. Both teams ran nearly 90 seconds under the previous meet record, and in the end it was ER winning in a sprint by just 2 seconds.

RVA Relays found some magic Saturday night. I certainly hope that more teams will come join us at Pole Green in the coming years. This spectacle truly is one of a kind.
09/26/2017 12:10:23 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@RamWebb So true! It will certainly be remember for years to come and to think MC is only a sophomore!
@RamWebb So true! It will certainly be remember for years to come and to think MC is only a sophomore!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.