Rankings 'File Not Found'?
10/12/2017 8:07:45 PM
Power User
A few of these rankings articles come up 'File Not Found' anybody know why? Am I missing something? It won't let me open AAAAAA or All Class for boys or girls. I saw where @deadsnail posted earlier in the week that they couldn't see AAA Girls... Any thoughts @gawebmaster ?
A few of these rankings articles come up 'File Not Found' anybody know why? Am I missing something?

It won't let me open AAAAAA or All Class for boys or girls.

I saw where @deadsnail posted earlier in the week that they couldn't see AAA Girls...

Any thoughts @gawebmaster ?
10/12/2017 8:27:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
For most of the rankings they came up in 4-5 hours but for 3A girls it took over 12 hours. It would be nice if the link worked when posted rather than getting file not found for hours after the link is available.
For most of the rankings they came up in 4-5 hours but for 3A girls it took over 12 hours. It would be nice if the link worked when posted rather than getting file not found for hours after the link is available.
10/12/2017 8:49:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Very frustrating.
Very frustrating.
10/12/2017 9:00:21 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@samborg Its because those rankings were actually set to go live tomorrow. I'll change to today. You wouldn't be able to see any articles/rankings live if its set to a future date.
@samborg

Its because those rankings were actually set to go live tomorrow. I'll change to today. You wouldn't be able to see any articles/rankings live if its set to a future date.
10/12/2017 9:00:45 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@samborg Add a ?preview=1 at the end of the URL and it will come up when you see that.
@samborg Add a ?preview=1 at the end of the URL and it will come up when you see that.
10/12/2017 9:04:28 PM
Power User
@deadsnail ...But meaningless virtual meet articles and 'rankings' posted by National appear instantly! They aren't even articles, it's just a bunch of data thrown together and posted... very lazy to just post virtual meets, a step backwards in the our coverage of the sport. Yay for progress, but sure do miss the good ole days. I guess tomorrow morning I'll check and see if All Class rankings (which actually mean something coming from Rankings committee) are finally coming through. Happy trails, everybody!!! It's that time of year - next week's weather looks fresh, looks fast, should be a fantastic Oct/Nov of racing in Georgia.
@deadsnail ...But meaningless virtual meet articles and 'rankings' posted by National appear instantly! They aren't even articles, it's just a bunch of data thrown together and posted... very lazy to just post virtual meets, a step backwards in the our coverage of the sport.

Yay for progress, but sure do miss the good ole days. I guess tomorrow morning I'll check and see if All Class rankings (which actually mean something coming from Rankings committee) are finally coming through.

Happy trails, everybody!!! It's that time of year - next week's weather looks fresh, looks fast, should be a fantastic Oct/Nov of racing in Georgia.
10/12/2017 9:05:18 PM
Power User
@MileStat Ok thanks for the info and the quick response, sounds good!
@MileStat Ok thanks for the info and the quick response, sounds good!
10/12/2017 9:10:56 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@samborg Congrats on making all class ranking! Solid running by your girls!
@samborg

Congrats on making all class ranking! Solid running by your girls!
10/12/2017 10:07:08 PM
Power User
@deadsnail Thanks coach! I know you guys have been ranked up there several times ... and rankings don't win trophies - but this is 1st time in school history for us so it's a fun honor for our kids and families.
@deadsnail Thanks coach! I know you guys have been ranked up there several times ... and rankings don't win trophies - but this is 1st time in school history for us so it's a fun honor for our kids and families.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.