Third Battle Invite
10/17/2017 9:49:13 AM
Coach
I'd just like to thank all the people who worked so hard to make this meet go. We really enjoyed it; everything seemed to go wonderfully. We'll definitely return. We had 24 of 27 kids run PRs, so the course, competition and weather all conspired to overcome my coaching deficiencies and gave us a great day. Seriously, it's a great meet, and I would encourage all coaches to consider it for their team next year. P.S. I love 40 minutes between races. That gives coaches like me who coach the boys and the girls a chance to see everyone finish and still have 10-15 minutes to get the next group and give them a pep talk.
I'd just like to thank all the people who worked so hard to make this meet go. We really enjoyed it; everything seemed to go wonderfully. We'll definitely return. We had 24 of 27 kids run PRs, so the course, competition and weather all conspired to overcome my coaching deficiencies and gave us a great day.

Seriously, it's a great meet, and I would encourage all coaches to consider it for their team next year.

P.S. I love 40 minutes between races. That gives coaches like me who coach the boys and the girls a chance to see everyone finish and still have 10-15 minutes to get the next group and give them a pep talk.
10/18/2017 11:05:37 AM
Coach
Thank you for the kind words about the meet. I wish I had the same level of success in terms of PRs. It's always great to host new teams and I'm thrilled to hear that your team enjoyed the meet and plans to come back.
Thank you for the kind words about the meet. I wish I had the same level of success in terms of PRs.

It's always great to host new teams and I'm thrilled to hear that your team enjoyed the meet and plans to come back.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.