Stop the Ads!
12/03/2017 10:14:24 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When you pay for a service, it's traditional to turn off the ads. Why does Milesplit not follow this model? It so incredibly annoying to have pop-up ads for nearly every other time I click on something - even when logged in. Really poor business practice.
When you pay for a service, it's traditional to turn off the ads. Why does Milesplit not follow this model? It so incredibly annoying to have pop-up ads for nearly every other time I click on something - even when logged in. Really poor business practice.
12/08/2017 7:46:14 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Download an ad blocker. Works great.
Download an ad blocker. Works great.
12/12/2017 10:46:25 AM
Coach
@APettitWHS I agree. Ads for non-subscribers. Not for people who are paying you already.
@APettitWHS

I agree. Ads for non-subscribers. Not for people who are paying you already.
12/15/2017 9:25:47 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@mattymath @APettitWHS I think you'll like what you see come the New Year. Ads are going to begin to be de-emphasized more and I hear that the interstital (on top when page loads) ads are going to die!!! GOOD RIDDANCE! I completely agree, they are freaking annoying. We have felt the same way.
@mattymath @APettitWHS

I think you'll like what you see come the New Year. Ads are going to begin to be de-emphasized more and I hear that the interstital (on top when page loads) ads are going to die!!! GOOD RIDDANCE! I completely agree, they are freaking annoying. We have felt the same way.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.