3A Region D Championships 2018
12/27/2017 11:46:49 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
What are the event qualifying the standards for 3A,Region D? They are not attached or listed. VHSL only listed state qualifying standards.
What are the event qualifying the standards for 3A,Region D? They are not attached or listed. VHSL only listed state qualifying standards.
12/28/2017 10:19:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
In addition to the qualifying standards and/or meet entry rules, when is the time schedule going to be posted? Thanks!
In addition to the qualifying standards and/or meet entry rules, when is the time schedule going to be posted? Thanks!
12/28/2017 4:13:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
ghwalker, I could easily be wrong here, but we (region 3C) just received a rather confusing email about our standards and it appears that, in many of the events, last year's STATE standards will be used for our region and yours. The exception might be in the sprints and jumps, but even there, they are very close to last year's state standards. Again, I could be wrong here, but contact your region meet director and they should clear it up. If the VHSL would just, for once, STOP changing things every year (# of levels, # of regions, etc...) this wouldn't be so difficult.
ghwalker, I could easily be wrong here, but we (region 3C) just received a rather confusing email about our standards and it appears that, in many of the events, last year's STATE standards will be used for our region and yours. The exception might be in the sprints and jumps, but even there, they are very close to last year's state standards. Again, I could be wrong here, but contact your region meet director and they should clear it up. If the VHSL would just, for once, STOP changing things every year (# of levels, # of regions, etc...) this wouldn't be so difficult.
01/06/2018 8:11:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Region D Head Coaches received region standards on Thursday! They are different than the state standards. I am sure will receive a time schedule from Coach Curico once he has one!
Region D Head Coaches received region standards on Thursday! They are different than the state standards. I am sure will receive a time schedule from Coach Curico once he has one!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.