Wally Gilbert Invitational Meet 2018
01/15/2018 12:23:49 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is this a still a JV only meet? From what I understand, initially this meet was supposed to be for JV only (8th-10th grades). However, I don't see anything to that effect on the meet page. If anyone could provide me any information regarding this or direct me to someone who could, that would be appreciated. Thanks!
Is this a still a JV only meet? From what I understand, initially this meet was supposed to be for JV only (8th-10th grades). However, I don't see anything to that effect on the meet page. If anyone could provide me any information regarding this or direct me to someone who could, that would be appreciated. Thanks!
01/15/2018 7:49:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Not a JV meet. There was going to be one on this date at Heritage, but it was held last saturday so Wally Gilbert meet, which was rescheduled due to a weather cancellation, could be held this saturday.
Not a JV meet. There was going to be one on this date at Heritage, but it was held last saturday so Wally Gilbert meet, which was rescheduled due to a weather cancellation, could be held this saturday.
01/15/2018 11:29:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cawitt Okay! Just saw the past JV meet on the calendar for this facility. I didn't hear about the weather cancellation. Thank you for the update!
@cawitt

Okay! Just saw the past JV meet on the calendar for this facility. I didn't hear about the weather cancellation. Thank you for the update!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.