Coaches who have had a foreign student move into the district?
03/29/2018 3:01:07 PM
Coach
Has anyone had a foreign student move into the district (not foreign exchange) who moves in with a relative, (aunt/uncle/grandparents) who are already in the U.S. without a parent move. I would think they still sit for a year, however their is a rule listed in handbook that says a foreign student moving into a district without parent in January would not be eligible during the spring semester. It doesn't say for 365 which implies possibly incorrectly that they are only out for a semester. Again, I'm not talking about a foreign exchange student.
Has anyone had a foreign student move into the district (not foreign exchange) who moves in with a relative, (aunt/uncle/grandparents) who are already in the U.S. without a parent move.

I would think they still sit for a year, however their is a rule listed in handbook that says a foreign student moving into a district without parent in January would not be eligible during the spring semester. It doesn't say for 365 which implies possibly incorrectly that they are only out for a semester.

Again, I'm not talking about a foreign exchange student.
03/29/2018 6:25:38 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@rsullins I've never heard of a foreign student having to "sit out". Where and what page did you see this? - Nolan
@rsullins I've never heard of a foreign student having to "sit out". Where and what page did you see this?

* Nolan
04/02/2018 9:15:49 PM
User
Why would a foreign kid be any different than a kid who moves from Texas?
Why would a foreign kid be any different than a kid who moves from Texas?
04/03/2018 9:36:26 AM
Coach
If it weren't for the statement in the handbook about student being ineligible for spring ssemester if they came in January, I totally agree. Then they don't need that statement.
If it weren't for the statement in the handbook about student being ineligible for spring ssemester if they came in January, I totally agree. Then they don't need that statement.
09/14/2020 6:46:49 AM
User
Honestly, this is the first time I hear that an international student needs to sit back. My friend moved to another country and college provided him with everything he needed for study and sport. I do not see a problem with that. It is just a rumor.
Honestly, this is the first time I hear that an international student needs to sit back. My friend moved to another country and college provided him with everything he needed for study and sport. I do not see a problem with that. It is just a rumor.
09/14/2020 7:45:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@rsullins0611 Hi there....I have a bit of experience here. When I had the same issue as a coach, VHSL (Virginia High School League) Cleared her immediately and she raced the next weekend......
@rsullins0611 Hi there....I have a bit of experience here. When I had the same issue as a coach, VHSL (Virginia High School League) Cleared her immediately and she raced the next weekend......
09/14/2020 10:28:29 AM
User
Familiar situation about an international student. In fact, it is familiar not only to me, but also to my friends from college. All of our college is a very interesting institution. Bad education, bad attitude towards students. Often, because of a lack of understanding with teachers, we use the [url=https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/bullying/]Eduzaurus[/url] website, where we find free samples of an essay on bullying. This is a very familiar topic, as our college has such an attitude towards our students.
Familiar situation about an international student. In fact, it is familiar not only to me, but also to my friends from college. All of our college is a very interesting institution. Bad education, bad attitude towards students. Often, because of a lack of understanding with teachers, we use the Eduzaurus website, where we find free samples of an essay on bullying. This is a very familiar topic, as our college has such an attitude towards our students.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.