VHSL Group 3A/4A State Outdoor T&F Championships 2018: 4A Pole Vault
06/04/2018 9:45:14 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Do we have an official word on when the pole vault will be made up this week? I have one boy vaulter and two girl vaulters that need to know what to do.
Do we have an official word on when the pole vault will be made up this week? I have one boy vaulter and two girl vaulters that need to know what to do.
06/04/2018 10:39:05 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@godwinxc2010 I heard it was being contested down in Lynchburg on Wednesday but that is all I heard.
@godwinxc2010 I heard it was being contested down in Lynchburg on Wednesday but that is all I heard.
06/04/2018 2:22:56 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@godwinxc2010 More details on the rescheduled pole vault competitions for 3A/4A state meet. Will be held on Wednesday at Lynchburg College. Arrive on campus at 11 am more details to follow.
@godwinxc2010 More details on the rescheduled pole vault competitions for 3A/4A state meet. Will be held on Wednesday at Lynchburg College. Arrive on campus at 11 am more details to follow.
06/04/2018 9:15:47 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Class 3 and Class 4 Pole Vault Completion Charlottesville, VA - Due to the severe weather conditions this past weekend, the Class 3 boys pole vault and the Class 4 boys/girls pole vault event could not be completed. The pole vault competition is now re-scheduled for Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at the Lynchburg College outdoor track facility. In case of inclement weather, the pole vault competition will move to the Lynchburg College indoor facility. Competitors should arrive no later than 11:00 AM and the competition will start following check-in and warm-up. Should you have questions, please contact Chris Robinson (crobinson@vhsl.org) in the League office.
Class 3 and Class 4 Pole Vault Completion

Charlottesville, VA - Due to the severe weather conditions this past weekend, the Class 3 boys pole vault and the Class 4 boys/girls pole vault event could not be completed. The pole vault competition is now re-scheduled for Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at the Lynchburg College outdoor track facility. In case of inclement weather, the pole vault competition will move to the Lynchburg College indoor facility.

Competitors should arrive no later than 11:00 AM and the competition will start following check-in and warm-up.

Should you have questions, please contact Chris Robinson (crobinson@vhsl.org) in the League office.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.