All Area Meet Great Job FCS!
10/10/2018 8:02:57 PM
Coach
Fantastic job running the meet. Your work on the course was superb.
Fantastic job running the meet. Your work on the course was superb.
10/11/2018 7:40:40 PM
User
Too bad teams in the area either don't go or they go and send their D squad. Not a real all area meet.
Too bad teams in the area either don't go or they go and send their D squad. Not a real all area meet.
10/16/2018 10:36:12 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@frankrizzo It goes up on MileStat.com after we set our schedule and is often right in the middle of our championship season. I wish this were moved up earlier in the year so we could more easily fit it in our schedule. I really would like to run this meet.
@frankrizzo

It goes up on MileStat.com after we set our schedule and is often right in the middle of our championship season. I wish this were moved up earlier in the year so we could more easily fit it in our schedule. I really would like to run this meet.
10/16/2018 7:41:20 PM
User
Oh, I totally agree....The course is unique at Belvedere. There just needs to be a push to move it to a weekend, earlier in the season and a gentlemans/womans agreement that coaches run their A squad...only then will this meet mean anything. This could be a very good meet if all of the area teams did make the commitment to run at the meet. But, we will all be old and retired before that happens.
Oh, I totally agree....The course is unique at Belvedere. There just needs to be a push to move it to a weekend, earlier in the season and a gentlemans/womans agreement that coaches run their A squad...only then will this meet mean anything.

This could be a very good meet if all of the area teams did make the commitment to run at the meet. But, we will all be old and retired before that happens.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.