Group 4A Region B Indoor Track Championships
02/06/2019 8:43:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The meet will be held at Woodberry Forest this Saturday, 2-9-19. Admission will be $7.00 per person.
The meet will be held at Woodberry Forest this Saturday, 2-9-19. Admission will be $7.00 per person.
02/06/2019 9:09:17 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Just curious - why were entries posted online well before all teams had submitted their entries? As early as Sunday, entries were posted for seven teams even though entries were not due until Tuesday. Didn't that give an unfair advantage to the other 5-6 teams who waited to post entries? Seems rather irregular. I've been on this site for 6 years, and I've never seen that happen before.
Just curious - why were entries posted online well before all teams had submitted their entries? As early as Sunday, entries were posted for seven teams even though entries were not due until Tuesday. Didn't that give an unfair advantage to the other 5-6 teams who waited to post entries? Seems rather irregular. I've been on this site for 6 years, and I've never seen that happen before.
02/09/2019 2:05:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I believe there is a new option when meets are created to show live entries. I'm not sure whether I'm a fan of it or not, but it does not seem to create an unfair advantage in the way you mentioned. Even the teams who were already entered had until the deadline for entries to go back in and alter their entries. Entries are not final until the deadline.
I believe there is a new option when meets are created to show live entries. I'm not sure whether I'm a fan of it or not, but it does not seem to create an unfair advantage in the way you mentioned. Even the teams who were already entered had until the deadline for entries to go back in and alter their entries. Entries are not final until the deadline.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.