Video Feed Problem
02/09/2019 3:56:05 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
VERY disappointed that the live feed has been in a loop ever since the 5A boys 1K started. My daughter runs the 300 next and I cant watch the vid from work because the same race from the boys 1K keeps looping!!!!!
VERY disappointed that the live feed has been in a loop ever since the 5A boys 1K started. My daughter runs the 300 next and I cant watch the vid from work because the same race from the boys 1K keeps looping!!!!!
02/09/2019 9:03:26 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Diaviansangel Super sorry about those technical difficulties. We have streamed at Boo many times and unfortunately this was the first time we experienced this issue. We are working to make sure this doesn't happen at the state meet! Please in the future email me ASAP (Njez@MileSplit.com) and I can hopefully troubleshoot with our tech team during the event. Thanks, Nolan
@Diaviansangel Super sorry about those technical difficulties. We have streamed at Boo many times and unfortunately this was the first time we experienced this issue.

We are working to make sure this doesn't happen at the state meet!

Please in the future email me ASAP (Njez@MileSplit.com) and I can hopefully troubleshoot with our tech team during the event.

Thanks,
Nolan
02/10/2019 9:25:28 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
The audio of fri & sat VA 5A/6A regioanl meet was horrible, at other meets also.There are times when you can't hear the announcer.
The audio of fri & sat VA 5A/6A regioanl meet was horrible, at other meets also.There are times when you can't hear the announcer.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.