State Championship Live Stream
05/15/2019 12:49:14 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
When you click on the link to live stream it says the event doesn't start until May 17th. Are they not streaming Thursday's(May 16th) State track events?
When you click on the link to live stream it says the event doesn't start until May 17th. Are they not streaming Thursday's(May 16th) State track events?
05/15/2019 7:02:36 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Unfortunately the NFHS stream won't include prelims outside the 4x4s, or the 3,200 finals. This is something we're looking to remedy in the future, as we don't want to excluded anyone, but unfortunately that's the current predicament.
Unfortunately the NFHS stream won't include prelims outside the 4x4s, or the 3,200 finals.
This is something we're looking to remedy in the future, as we don't want to excluded anyone, but unfortunately that's the current predicament.
05/15/2019 11:01:10 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
That is really really unfortunate. The promo says 3 days. My daughter runs the 3200 final on Thursday and there are a lot of people coming to my house to watch it. Can I get a refund on my subscription since streaming the state meet was the only reason I got it.
That is really really unfortunate. The promo says 3 days. My daughter runs the 3200 final on Thursday and there are a lot of people coming to my house to watch it. Can I get a refund on my subscription since streaming the state meet was the only reason I got it.
05/16/2019 10:10:46 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@colorod2003 Very disappointing for you. Obviously it is not 3 days of streaming as was advertised, it is one-and-a-half days of streaming.
@colorod2003 Very disappointing for you. Obviously it is not 3 days of streaming as was advertised, it is one-and-a-half days of streaming.
05/16/2019 10:28:52 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Yeah I just noticed they pushed the streaming time back again from 7 to 11:45 on Friday. Not cool!
Yeah I just noticed they pushed the streaming time back again from 7 to 11:45 on Friday. Not cool!
05/16/2019 12:34:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@reyesbobby I'd like to understand this better. It doesn't appear to be a "NFHS not streaming prelims" issue, since they are Live Streaming prelims of the IL State meet on the NFHS network and Milesplit right now. When the CHSAA State Meet was Livestreamed on the NFHS network in prior years, we got all three days. Just not making sense and it is disappointing.
@reyesbobby
I'd like to understand this better. It doesn't appear to be a "NFHS not streaming prelims" issue, since they are Live Streaming prelims of the IL State meet on the NFHS network and Milesplit right now. When the CHSAA State Meet was Livestreamed on the NFHS network in prior years, we got all three days. Just not making sense and it is disappointing.
05/17/2019 1:50:56 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jjl724 We are beholden to whatever NFHS Network decides to stream as we have a contract with them to simply simulcast their productions of the state meets that they have rights to. In future, hoping Bobby can handle responsibility of streaming portions of the state meet that NFHS may opt of streaming like have done in other states. I asked him to do archive yesterday morning, but not sure if he did.
@jjl724 We are beholden to whatever NFHS Network decides to stream as we have a contract with them to simply simulcast their productions of the state meets that they have rights to. In future, hoping Bobby can handle responsibility of streaming portions of the state meet that NFHS may opt of streaming like have done in other states. I asked him to do archive yesterday morning, but not sure if he did.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.