Qualifying standards
11/25/2019 11:12:43 AM
Coach
Any ideas on the qualifying standards for the meet? Different states have widely different standards-- it would be great to have a list out so we can begin assessing feasibility and arranging relay teams accordingly.
Any ideas on the qualifying standards for the meet? Different states have widely different standards-- it would be great to have a list out so we can begin assessing feasibility and arranging relay teams accordingly.
11/25/2019 11:34:10 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jbarclayrps Right now the idea will be allowing the top 50-100 entries per event into the meet. I believe they are working on finalizing the venue contract first and then will turn their focus to schedule and qualifying information. The meet will likely be just Saturday so almost certainly only prelims of the 100/100H events with every other event being a timed final.
@jbarclayrps Right now the idea will be allowing the top 50-100 entries per event into the meet. I believe they are working on finalizing the venue contract first and then will turn their focus to schedule and qualifying information.

The meet will likely be just Saturday so almost certainly only prelims of the 100/100H events with every other event being a timed final.
11/27/2019 8:16:47 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hanover High is planning to hold a qualifying meet for the Middle School Championship. Look for it to be on the schedule soon!
Hanover High is planning to hold a qualifying meet for the Middle School Championship. Look for it to be on the schedule soon!
01/09/2020 7:12:55 PM
User
I coach in Prince William County. We have a track team and a Regional Championship meet. Can we use those times to submit times for our athletes?
I coach in Prince William County. We have a track team and a Regional Championship meet. Can we use those times to submit times for our athletes?
01/09/2020 8:07:27 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@misspink Any time that is on MileStat will count! Be sure to send me those results Njez@milesplit.com
@misspink Any time that is on MileStat will count! Be sure to send me those results

Njez@milesplit.com
01/14/2020 11:09:59 AM
User
@vamilesplit I just sent the results. Let me know if you need anything more.
@vamilesplit I just sent the results. Let me know if you need anything more.
01/21/2020 7:31:39 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Just to be clear, the Hanover meet is not necessarily a "qualifying" meet BUT it will be FAT timed. This will give middle school kids a chance to get a FAT time entered into the Milestat database.
Just to be clear, the Hanover meet is not necessarily a "qualifying" meet BUT it will be FAT timed. This will give middle school kids a chance to get a FAT time entered into the Milestat database.
04/12/2020 4:47:28 PM
Coach
@Crytset is there a possibility that the Hanover meet will be rescheduled too?
@Crytset is there a possibility that the Hanover meet will be rescheduled too?
04/12/2020 11:21:19 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
If and when the stay at home order in VA is lifted, we will consider a date. We will also have to get approval from the county to use the track. If we get approval, we plan to hold the meet.
If and when the stay at home order in VA is lifted, we will consider a date. We will also have to get approval from the county to use the track. If we get approval, we plan to hold the meet.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.