Merging accounts
01/23/2020 8:03:36 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Hi my name is JudahPraise Acheampong I’ve been running track since the 7th grade and I’ve moved schools a bunch since then. Because of this i now have several different accounts under my name with different spellings. I was wondering if you could possibly merge them all so I can have all my stats under one name.
Hi my name is JudahPraise Acheampong I've been running track since the 7th grade and I've moved schools a bunch since then. Because of this i now have several different accounts under my name with different spellings. I was wondering if you could possibly merge them all so I can have all my stats under one name.
01/23/2020 3:39:59 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@12luke345 Hey, just shoot me (Nolan Jez) an email and I can try and help you out with this. email: Njezva@gmail.com
@12luke345 Hey, just shoot me (Nolan Jez) an email and I can try and help you out with this.

email: Njezva@gmail.com
02/01/2020 10:48:27 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@vamilesplit I sent the email a couple weeks ago and my accounts remain unmerged
@vamilesplit I sent the email a couple weeks ago and my accounts remain unmerged
02/01/2020 2:44:14 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@12luke345 I have merged every email, try sending it again... maybe it did not go thru. I will confirm when I receive it. Empty inbox so can get to it ASAP.
@12luke345 I have merged every email, try sending it again... maybe it did not go thru. I will confirm when I receive it. Empty inbox so can get to it ASAP.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.