Triple Jump
11/22/2020 11:58:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I notice that the schedule has changed since I registered my athlete and paid in full. The boys triple jump was moved from Saturday evening to Saturday morning. This throws a wrench in those who tried to plan their events so the athletes are not waiting 6 hours or more OUTSIDE in between events. I know this is convenient for the officials but it’s not about them, it’s about the athletes. The TJ needs to go back to Saturday evening.
I notice that the schedule has changed since I registered my athlete and paid in full. The boys triple jump was moved from Saturday evening
to Saturday morning. This throws a wrench in those who tried to plan their events so the athletes are not waiting 6 hours or more OUTSIDE in between events. I know this is convenient for the officials but it's not about them, it's about the athletes. The TJ needs to go back to Saturday evening.
11/29/2020 10:11:03 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
My son will be competing in the Boys 400m Dash. He is 15-16 age group, but there are section 9 and #1 -- Session 9 and Session 10. What session spectator ticket do I need to buy to see my son run.
My son will be competing in the Boys 400m Dash. He is 15-16 age group, but there are section 9 and #1 -- Session 9 and Session 10. What session spectator ticket do I need to buy to see my son run.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.