Coach or Spectator?
11/30/2020 3:06:47 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Will coaches be counted as Coach or Spectator? In other words, will coaches have to pay a fee for each "session" to be in the building with their athletes? Or is there a set fee (maybe with a wristband) that will allow coaches re-entry, or even better, stay inside ability? In my opinion, a coach is just as essential to a track meet as an official, in the eyes of an athlete! Thank you!
Will coaches be counted as Coach or Spectator? In other words, will coaches have to pay a fee for each "session" to be in the building with their athletes? Or is there a set fee (maybe with a wristband) that will allow coaches re-entry, or even better, stay inside ability? In my opinion, a coach is just as essential to a track meet as an official, in the eyes of an athlete! Thank you!
11/30/2020 8:22:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
They said, they will have this information after the meet has closed. I am guessing we should get that on Wend or Thursday!
They said, they will have this information after the meet has closed. I am guessing we should get that on Wend or Thursday!
12/01/2020 9:10:05 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I asked the same question and I found the answer in the email that was sent 11/24..... Coaches Passes The availability of coaches passes is contingent on entry numbers for each event. Our goal is to allow one coach per team in the building per session. Once entries close we will include this information in our final instructions. For the field events, we expect to allow a little more coaches than running events due to the fewer numbers currently.
I asked the same question and I found the answer in the email that was sent 11/24.....

Coaches Passes

The availability of coaches passes is contingent on entry numbers for each event. Our goal is to allow one coach per team in the building per session. Once entries close we will include this information in our final instructions. For the field events, we expect to allow a little more coaches than running events due to the fewer numbers currently.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.