Va Showcase Meet
01/18/2021 8:31:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
What an incredible meet! Kids from all over this country coming to produce some incredible performances! Were there some glitches, sure. Were some us frustrated that we did not get in to see events our kids were in, sure. But given the never before seen circumstances, I have to commend the meet administration and Nolan for being willing to put this together. It became clear to me as the weekend went on that no one in the country has tried to do this, to put on a meet for these kids who are starving to compete, to do so. Thank you to all those who helped make this happen. It was tremendous.
What an incredible meet! Kids from all over this country coming to produce some incredible performances! Were there some glitches, sure. Were some us frustrated that we did not get in to see events our kids were in, sure. But given the never before seen circumstances, I have to commend the meet administration and Nolan for being willing to put this together. It became clear to me as the weekend went on that no one in the country has tried to do this, to put on a meet for these kids who are starving to compete, to do so. Thank you to all those who helped make this happen. It was tremendous.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.