$40 per individual event and $110 per relay?
02/04/2021 10:10:40 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Are all star relay teams allowed or do all members of the relay team need to be from the same high school?
Are all star relay teams allowed or do all members of the relay team need to be from the same high school?
02/04/2021 10:45:39 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@mburks There is no high school team allowed - so my guess - everything will be club or All-Stars.
@mburks There is no high school team allowed - so my guess - everything will be club or All-Stars.
02/05/2021 8:38:30 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Good morning and thanks for your reply, to clarify my questions with the club team relays, do all members have to be from the same high school as in HS National meets in the past? Maybe to solve this issue and to make your meet a true HS National meet, you can have both a high school club relay and a club all-star relay division. Just a suggestion. Many thanks in the advance.
Good morning and thanks for your reply, to clarify my questions with the club team relays, do all members have to be from the same high school as in HS National meets in the past? Maybe to solve this issue and to make your meet a true HS National meet, you can have both a high school club relay and a club all-star relay division. Just a suggestion. Many thanks in the advance.
02/05/2021 9:20:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[url=https://adidastracknationals.com]https://adidastracknationals.com[/url]
02/08/2021 2:48:27 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Must a participant be registered for an individual event in order to participate in the relay? Also, can 4 unattached athletes create a relay team? I was unable to find this information on the link. Thanks!
Must a participant be registered for an individual event in order to participate in the relay? Also, can 4 unattached athletes create a relay team? I was unable to find this information on the link.

Thanks!
02/10/2021 1:39:16 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Elliana2019AAU An athlete does not need to be entered in an individual event to compete in a relay. 4 unattached athletes can create a relay, but must be registered under a club name to participate.
@Elliana2019AAU An athlete does not need to be entered in an individual event to compete in a relay. 4 unattached athletes can create a relay, but must be registered under a club name to participate.
02/11/2021 11:12:17 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach Thank you very much for confirming!
@bulliscoach
Thank you very much for confirming!
02/19/2021 7:14:48 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
If a high school team has a qualifying time for a relay, can they enter the meet as a club or do they have to go through the process of becoming a USATF member club?
If a high school team has a qualifying time for a relay, can they enter the meet as a club or do they have to go through the process of becoming a USATF member club?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.