Open & Championship divisions? There are new instructions. Please verify. Confused
02/09/2021 2:00:14 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I received a confusing e-mail this morning regarding the subject matter. In a previous response, I was informed (see below) that we should register in the open and championship division even though we are only competing in the championship. We registered based on the directions below. Are we now to go back in and undo our registration? @osifofamily When there is an event that has both an Open and Championship division, then you would register under Open and Championship and your time/mark will determine which division you're in. The Championship only division is for those championship events that aren't being competed in an Open division
I received a confusing e-mail this morning regarding the subject matter. In a previous response, I was informed (see below) that we should register in the open and championship division even though we are only competing in the championship. We registered based on the directions below. Are we now to go back in and undo our registration?

@osifofamily When there is an event that has both an Open and Championship division, then you would register under Open and Championship and your time/mark will determine which division you're in. The Championship only division is for those championship events that aren't being competed in an Open division
02/09/2021 3:19:16 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I am also confused. I've never signed up my son before and I'm not sure what to do after receiving this email. He is signed up right now as HS Open & Champtionship. So what do I change it too?
I am also confused. I've never signed up my son before and I'm not sure what to do after receiving this email. He is signed up right now as HS Open & Champtionship. So what do I change it too?
02/10/2021 1:56:34 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@osifofamily Sorry for the confusion. Each event now has registration for Championship division as well as Open Division. You should be able to go in and specify which division you would like to participate. If unsuccessful please email us at info@adidastracknationals.com.
@osifofamily Sorry for the confusion. Each event now has registration for Championship division as well as Open Division. You should be able to go in and specify which division you would like to participate. If unsuccessful please email us at info@adidastracknationals.com.
02/10/2021 1:59:37 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Lluciano You should now be able to change it to either division you like. Just remember that in order to stay in the Championship Division he must meet the qualifying standard.
@Lluciano You should now be able to change it to either division you like. Just remember that in order to stay in the Championship Division he must meet the qualifying standard.
02/11/2021 11:52:34 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach Hello, can you please verify that we are registered in the Championship Boys High Jump. I sent name info via email Your enrollment module does not send an instant email communication confirming actions taken. I.e, Adidas received payment/you have registered for the Championship HJ. I've always expected to get an email confirmation. PS: Your printable invoice is inconclusive.
@bulliscoach
Hello, can you please verify that we are registered in the Championship Boys High Jump. I sent name info via email

Your enrollment module does not send an instant email communication confirming actions taken. I.e, Adidas received payment/you have registered for the Championship HJ. I've always expected to get an email confirmation.

PS: Your printable invoice is inconclusive.
02/12/2021 8:40:06 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@osifofamily You are officially entered in the meet once you register and pay your balance. Your printable invoice is proof of entry. Entry in Championship events are based up qualification standards. No athlete will be turned away from the Championship Division who have met the qualifying standards of competition. No athletes will be turned away in open divisions prior to closing. Events will close early once they are at capacity.
@osifofamily You are officially entered in the meet once you register and pay your balance. Your printable invoice is proof of entry. Entry in Championship events are based up qualification standards. No athlete will be turned away from the Championship Division who have met the qualifying standards of competition. No athletes will be turned away in open divisions prior to closing. Events will close early once they are at capacity.
02/22/2021 12:15:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach Can you take a look at our account? We have sent several emails regarding our account, with no reply. We paid for all entries with final payment of Feb 13th for our last athlete registered. Then on Feb 19th, we made a correction for the Boys HS Open Pole Vault to place him in the Rising Stars Boys Pole Vault. We checked entries on Saturday to be sure everything was okay and now the system is stating we now owe for late entries for all our athletes entered into the meet with a balance still due. Please advise. We don't want to have our athletes not be able to compete because our entries get booted from the system and stating we owe more funds due to an error.
@bulliscoach Can you take a look at our account? We have sent several emails regarding our account, with no reply.

We paid for all entries with final payment of Feb 13th for our last athlete registered. Then on Feb 19th, we made a correction for the Boys HS Open Pole Vault to place him in the Rising Stars Boys Pole Vault. We checked entries on Saturday to be sure everything was okay and now the system is stating we now owe for late entries for all our athletes entered into the meet with a balance still due.

Please advise. We don't want to have our athletes not be able to compete because our entries get booted from the system and stating we owe more funds due to an error.
02/22/2021 12:56:50 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@TeamVA Thanks for your question. Anyone who registered and paid before Friday midnight does not owe a late registration fee. It’s a glitch in the milesplit system that comes about once the late registration process starts. Meet management has record of all those who paid their registration fees before late registration began. So for those who were registered AND paid before the regular deadline are good. For those who registered and/or paid after the deadline that fee applies to them only. Hope that makes sense.
@TeamVA Thanks for your question. Anyone who registered and paid before Friday midnight does not owe a late registration fee. It's a glitch in the milesplit system that comes about once the late registration process starts. Meet management has record of all those who paid their registration fees before late registration began. So for those who were registered AND paid before the regular deadline are good. For those who registered and/or paid after the deadline that fee applies to them only. Hope that makes sense.
02/22/2021 1:54:15 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach Thank you for getting back with us. Yes, your explanation does make sense. We are looking forward to the meet. Thank you guys for hosting the meet. I did have one last question regarding the pole vault. How do we tell you guys what height an athlete will open up at? We see there is 2 groups for the Girls HS Open Pole Vault. We have an athlete that would open up in Group 1 and another that would open in Group 2.
@bulliscoach Thank you for getting back with us. Yes, your explanation does make sense. We are looking forward to the meet. Thank you guys for hosting the meet.

I did have one last question regarding the pole vault. How do we tell you guys what height an athlete will open up at? We see there is 2 groups for the Girls HS Open Pole Vault. We have an athlete that would open up in Group 1 and another that would open in Group 2.
02/22/2021 2:44:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@TeamVA Truly our pleasure to host. The kids needed something and quite honestly so did we! Pole Vault will be determined by seed. The lower seeds will be in the section with lower starting height. If it’s the Open division and you would like them together then just email us at seeding@adidastracknationals.com. They should be able to help you out.
@TeamVA Truly our pleasure to host. The kids needed something and quite honestly so did we!

Pole Vault will be determined by seed. The lower seeds will be in the section with lower starting height. If it's the Open division and you would like them together then just email us at seeding@adidastracknationals.com. They should be able to help you out.
02/22/2021 3:12:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach Thank you for the clarification. We would like to keep them separate since one of them has a PR/seed mark to close to opening height for group 2. We also posted a question regarding the 800m. Didn't tag you in the post :-( Looks like there is 2 sessions going and our parents are wanting to know what session their children will be placed in so they know what session to purchasea ticket for. Thanks again for you assistance!
@bulliscoach Thank you for the clarification. We would like to keep them separate since one of them has a PR/seed mark to close to opening height for group 2.

We also posted a question regarding the 800m. Didn't tag you in the post Looks like there is 2 sessions going and our parents are wanting to know what session their children will be placed in so they know what session to purchasea ticket for.

Thanks again for you assistance!
02/22/2021 4:17:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@TeamVA heat sheets will be posted before tickets go on sale tomorrow
@TeamVA heat sheets will be posted before tickets go on sale tomorrow
02/22/2021 9:05:51 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@bulliscoach. Looking forward to the meet! My daughter is signed up for Girls open pole vault but just got a new PR yesterday and qualifies for Championship. I tried to move her registration but was unable to. How can I fix it?
@bulliscoach. Looking forward to the meet! My daughter is signed up for Girls open pole vault but just got a new PR yesterday and qualifies for Championship. I tried to move her registration but was unable to. How can I fix it?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.