Can Boys and Girl Atheletes be Allowed in the Facility at once?
02/24/2021 6:00:08 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
With the separation of Female and Male contestants into basically seperate meets, Will entire team be allowed inside the facility at one time? During the Girls Meet, where are the Boy Athletes allowed to stay, and vice versa. What accommodations should Teams prepare for?
With the separation of Female and Male contestants into basically seperate meets, Will entire team be allowed inside the facility at one time? During the Girls Meet, where are the Boy Athletes allowed to stay, and vice versa. What accommodations should Teams prepare for?
02/24/2021 7:19:19 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@ghwalker Very good question ghwalker. Unfortunately I do not think you will get a good answer as I doubt this issue has been considered by VHSL. I am sure they will not allow both the boys and girls team in the facility at the same time. We are fortunate to live close enough that parents can bring their kid to the meet at a time that works well for their event. Those of you coming from a greater distance and having to bring the entire team on one bus, you may have no options. Sorry and best of luck with this issue.
@ghwalker Very good question ghwalker. Unfortunately I do not think you will get a good answer as I doubt this issue has been considered by VHSL. I am sure they will not allow both the boys and girls team in the facility at the same time. We are fortunate to live close enough that parents can bring their kid to the meet at a time that works well for their event. Those of you coming from a greater distance and having to bring the entire team on one bus, you may have no options. Sorry and best of luck with this issue.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.