spectator tickets vs coaches
02/25/2021 8:57:12 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
What is the difference between the spectator ticket and coaches? Is there different places you can go with the coaches pass? At the east coast invite it seemed like either ticket could go to the same sections for seating etc.. is that the case this weekend? Also. There seems to be coaches passes still available? Were there unlimited coaches passes on sale? The spectator ones sold out in minutes.
What is the difference between the spectator ticket and coaches? Is there different places you can go with the coaches pass? At the east coast invite it seemed like either ticket could go to the same sections for seating etc.. is that the case this weekend?

Also. There seems to be coaches passes still available? Were there unlimited coaches passes on sale? The spectator ones sold out in minutes.
02/25/2021 10:24:38 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@tjhesler Based on my experience at this venue during this Winter season (I've attended 4 different meets), spectator tickets & coaches passes have separate entries, wristbands, & seating sections. Coaches have access to their athletes in the warmup area where spectators are not allowed to go. Spectators are only allowed entry in their designated seating section.
@tjhesler Based on my experience at this venue during this Winter season (I've attended 4 different meets), spectator tickets & coaches passes have separate entries, wristbands, & seating sections. Coaches have access to their athletes in the warmup area where spectators are not allowed to go. Spectators are only allowed entry in their designated seating section.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.