GoFan link?
04/18/2021 1:59:40 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Has the link for tickets on GoFan been posted yet?
Has the link for tickets on GoFan been posted yet?
04/19/2021 7:40:05 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I received this from the Hanover AD regarding tickets....l The VHSL has decided to manage all ticket sales digitally for playoffs through GoFan. Each competing school will receive their private ticket sales link & access codes to distribute to their parents. Each access code will allow 2 ticket to be purchased. Parents will need the private link and a unique access code to purchase tickets. 25 access codes have been created per team, but only distribute the number of codes you need to provide your parents tickets. *NOTE: Tickets will go live to the general public Wednesday, 4/21/21, at 5:00 PM. At this time, a promo code will no longer be necessary to purchase. Please communicate this timeline to your parents.
I received this from the Hanover AD regarding tickets....l

The VHSL has decided to manage all ticket sales digitally for playoffs through GoFan. Each competing school will receive their private ticket sales link & access codes to distribute to their parents. Each access code will allow 2 ticket to be purchased. Parents will need the private link and a unique access code to purchase tickets. 25 access codes have been created per team, but only distribute the number of codes you need to provide your parents tickets.

*NOTE: Tickets will go live to the general public Wednesday, 4/21/21, at 5:00 PM. At this time, a promo code will no longer be necessary to purchase. Please communicate this timeline to your parents.
04/19/2021 9:12:07 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Crytset Thanks very much for the information. I am now attempting to get the code from our coaches and AD!
@Crytset
Thanks very much for the information. I am now attempting to get the code from our coaches and AD!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.