Baldwin County Meet
04/06/2010 4:18:52 PM
User
I was wondering why schools like Central Christian and Bayside Academy are unwelcome at the county meet? Isn't the county meet suppose to include all the county schools?
I was wondering why schools like Central Christian and Bayside Academy are unwelcome at the county meet? Isn't the county meet suppose to include all the county schools?
04/06/2010 5:41:40 PM
User
04/06/2010 9:10:02 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
It appears that some people like to stay in the past. 1970? If my math is right, that was forty years ago. Do things every change. Sounds like the county will take the tax dollars but not give the children a chance to compete. Are they scared of what might happen? Why exclude a school that participates in the AHSAA? The county allows the middle school athletes to compete. Why does the county exclude athletes when they reach the varsity level?
It appears that some people like to stay in the past. 1970? If my math is right, that was forty years ago. Do things every change. Sounds like the county will take the tax dollars but not give the children a chance to compete. Are they scared of what might happen? Why exclude a school that participates in the AHSAA? The county allows the middle school athletes to compete. Why does the county exclude athletes when they reach the varsity level?
04/06/2010 9:10:10 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
04/06/2010 9:49:30 PM
Coach
The reason why these schools are not allowed to participate in the Baldwin County Championship is because they are not members of the Baldwin County Varsity Athletics Association. Both of the schools mentioned have great athletes and it is a shame that they can't participate, but because of this rule they are not allowed to compete.
The reason why these schools are not allowed to participate in the Baldwin County Championship is because they are not members of the Baldwin County Varsity Athletics Association. Both of the schools mentioned have great athletes and it is a shame that they can't participate, but because of this rule they are not allowed to compete.
04/07/2010 7:47:50 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
What would these schools need to do in order to join the Baldwin County Varsity Athletics Association?
What would these schools need to do in order to join the Baldwin County Varsity Athletics Association?
04/07/2010 10:11:00 AM
Coach
These schools would have to contact the Baldwin County Varsity Athletic Association and find out how or what they have to do to become members. I would call or e-mail the county athletic director.
These schools would have to contact the Baldwin County Varsity Athletic Association and find out how or what they have to do to become members. I would call or e-mail the county athletic director.
04/21/2010 3:00:50 PM
User
What if the Athletic Asso. had a problem with the school because they "assume" the school imports athletes? I know the school has brought up this issue and has still been denied entrance to the meet. Shouldn't they be accepted? I know volleyball has been refused three times.
What if the Athletic Asso. had a problem with the school because they "assume" the school imports athletes? I know the school has brought up this issue and has still been denied entrance to the meet. Shouldn't they be accepted? I know volleyball has been refused three times.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.