Registration and Online Payment Deadline: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 10:00pm
Entry restrictions: Each athlete is allowed to compete in 4 total events. We will cap the meet at 10 teams/schools. Due to the size of the meet, each team is only allowed 4 athletes per event and 2 relays per event.
Password: This Meet is by Invitation only. Please request registration password from Meet Director.
We will feature 2 divisions - a middle school and a high school division.
After the registration deadline, each team will receive a Performance List and a detailed map indicating the locations of: Clerk of Course, Restrooms and First Aid & Water Station.
Entry fee: $160.00 per team (this price includes both middle and high school, male and female).Payment is due at the time of registration and is ONLINE only via www.fhs-aa.org. Navigate to Online Store, select FHSAA 2020 Track Meet and follow instructions.
Tentative SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
9:00 AM Field Events (Discus and Long Jump) Open and Coach's Meeting at Announcer table
9:30 AM Running Events Begin
10:30 AM Shot Put Opens
3200M RUN (**Now open for Middle and High School Runners)
- 400 meter, six lane rubberized track. Discus cage, throwing circle and long jump pit. Spikes are allowed.
- Restrooms, water and ice are available.
- Each team is responsible for bringing their own starting blocks, relay batons, and water containers.
- Volunteers: Each team may be asked to provide volunteers. If needed, volunteers will be assigned jobs at the Coaches Meeting. However, if you have experience in a certain area, please let the Meet Director(s) know prior to the meet.
Results and fully automatic timing with dual Finish Lynx camera systems through Blue Ridge Timing.
- Announcer will instruct athletes when to visit the Clerk of the Course to receive hip numbers.
Team scoring: Top six. 1st place (10), 2nd (8), 3rd (6), 4th (4), 5th (2), 6th (1)
- The FHS staff, parents, and athletes would like to thank you for participating! Please contact us with any questions.We appreciate your helpful feedback before and after this event.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!