SCHEDULE OF EVENTS Timing will be provided by Run Roanoke
Field Events: Start @ 4:30pm
Girls and Boys Long Jump followed by Girls and Boys Triple Jump
Boys Shot Put followed by Girls Shot Put
Girls Discus followed by Boys Discus
Boys High Jump followed by Girls High Jump
Running Events: Starting @ 5:00pm Events will be on a Rolling Schedule
Girls followed by Boys, all events are timed finals (Will run boys and girls together when it makes sense)
4x800 Meter Relay
100/110 Meter Hurdles
100 Meter Dash
1600 Meter Run
4x100 Meter Relay
400 Meter Dash
300 Meter Hurdles
800 Meter Run
200 Meter Dash
3200 Meter Run
4x400 Meter Relay
Entries for Meet
Need to be done through Milestat.com, under the meet page.
Entry deadline is: Tuesday, April 1st, at 9:00 PM.
Date and Location
April 2nd, 2020
4:30pm @ Bassett High School
85 Riverside Drive
Bassett VA., 24055
There will be a coaches meeting prior to the first running event Each school will be expected to run off an event and or provide timers for running events. I will email assignments once we know for sure which teams are attending
# Entries per Event
Each school may enter up to four athletes per event. Each school may enter one relay per event
Six per field event
High Jump: Girls 4'2" Boys 5'0"
Warm ups for the respective events will begin at 4:00 pm. Each participant will be given 4 jumps or throws. (No finals) All first legal attempts will be marked. All other attempts will be marked only if they meet the minimum distances.
Minimum Marked Distances
Long JumpGirls (14 feet) Boys (18 feet)
Triple Jump-- Girls (28 feet) Boys (37 feet)
Shot Put-- Girls (26 feet) Boys (37 feet)
Discus-- Girls (70 feet) Boys (90 feet)
Run Roanoke will time this meet and if 5 teams it can county for state qualification .
Will be posted on Wednesday, March 13th, by 12:00pm on the meet page.
If there are any questions regarding your entries (or to add/change) entries, please e-mail Kevin Underwood at email@example.com
Meet Entry Process
Information for registering online can be found at www.milesplit.us/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions or the directions are listed below.
1. Login or Register - You must have a user name and password for Milesplit. To get that, if you don't have one, click register in the top right gray MileSplit bar directly under the Universal Sports logo and search box.
2. Claim Your Team - If you haven't already set this up, you must be registered as a coach or team administrator to register for a meet. In order to get set up, you go to your team page, and at the top right, click Claim This Team. Choose either that you want to be a coach or team admin. Follow the instructions on that page. Apply and submit. Once you do that and are approved (usually within a few hours), you will receive a confirmation email and you'll be set to go to the next step.
3. Update Your Roster - If your team's roster is not already up to date, now is a good time to get any corrections made and add any additional athletes to it. Go to your team page, login, and you will see button that says "Team Administration" to the right of your team's name. Click that and then click roster on left hand toolbar. Enter or update your roster, adding any new athletes. To move graduated athletes to Alumni, simply add their graduation year and hit save.
4. Enter the Meet - Go to the season calendar and click on the green meet registration button of the meet you want to enter. Read and follow the instructions carefully and fill out the form completely. Once entered you'll see all of the available events/races listed out. To put your athletes into these events/races click the "Edit Entries" link by the event. On the following page, check the athletes you want in the race (putting in seed times if applicable), and click the save button at the bottom. Do this for each event/race. You will be able to change and update these entries until the entry deadline.
No meet fees
- No discussions yet. Be the first!