Hidden Valley and William Byrd @ Northside
Saturday, January 30th
Track will be open at 12:00pm
Schedule of events:
Field Events (Starting at 1:00PM):
Shot Put (To be contested by school)
Running Events (Rolling schedule starting at 1:30PM):
4x800m Relay (Girls followed by Boys)
55m hurdles (Girls followed by Boys)
55m Dash (Girls followed by Boys)
4x200m Relay (Girls followed by Boys)
1600m Run (Girls followed by Boys)
500m Dash (Girls followed by Boys)
1000m Run (Girls followed by Boys)
300m Dash (Girls followed by Boys)
3200m Run (Combined)
Mixed 4x400m Relay (2 girls & 2 boys)
*Specific information regarding parking, team camps, coaching assignments/help, etc. will be emailed prior to the meet*
1. Entries will be limited to 39 total per gender.
2. Entries will be done thru www.vamilestat.com.
3. No race day changes.
4. Lane races will be assigned by school with a lane spacing between schools.
5. Each school will be allowed 2 relay teams.
6. Field events will be contested by school - 3 attempts no final.
7. High Jump, Pole Vault, Triple Jump will not be contested.
8. Visiting schools will run a field event, host school will provide support.
9. Visiting schools will provide its own water, ice and tape.
10. Host school will provide a trainer.
11. Host school will provide a starter, auto timing and all essential support.
12. No spectator will be allowed.
13. Schools will only be allowed in the building to use the restrooms supervised.
14. Restrooms will be provided, school specific.
15. Schools will house their teams on their bus or designated areas.
16. Host school will determine meet continuance based on weather conditions.
17. Warm-ups will not be allowed inside the fence.
18. Once competitors have finished, they must exit through the main gate.
19. Blocks will be provided by host school.
20. Each school will provide their own shot put implements.
21. Shot Put will be retrieved by the throwing competitor.
22. Schools will provide their own baton's.
23. All competitors MUST wear school issued top and bottom as the outside layer. Hats and gloves may be worn.
24. Face covering must be worn on the inside of the fence when not in direct competition.
25. Spike length in longer than inch on any rubber surface.