1. Entries will be limited to 7 Varsity and 7 JV runners per gender
2. Entries will be done thru www.vamilestat.com
3. No race day changes
4. Each School will be assigned starting line positions that will remain consistent,
with at least 10 feet between school.
5. Traveling schools will provide own water, ice and tape
6. Host school will provide a trainer
7. Host school will provide a starter, auto timing and all essential support
8. 2 spectators per athlete, submitted roster will be allowed, paid attendance
9. Teams will not be allowed in the school building. Restrooms will be open at Soccer/Baseball/Softball. 2 Port A Johns are located near the track.
10. Schools will house their teams on their bus or in the designated area outside.
11. Warm-ups will be allowed outside the start/finish area, but not on the course.
12. Once competitors have finished, they will exit the start/finish area
13. School issued top and bottom as the outside layer. Hats and gloves may be worn.
14. Face covering must be worn at all time BY EVERYONE, except during competition, by competitors!
15. Live results will be posted by www.RunRoanoke.com
16. Chip timing, no help in the finish area
17. Course will be 6ft wide when possible