Who can I contact to find out why Regional XC shirts not delivered?
12/05/2012 11:20:50 AM
User
Anyone know who I can contact to find out why Regional XC shirts that were purchased at the meet (paid for in cash) have not been delivered? Thanks!
Anyone know who I can contact to find out why Regional XC shirts that were purchased at the meet (paid for in cash) have not been delivered?

Thanks!
12/07/2012 2:47:52 PM
User
Looking for the same information. Paid cash for a tshirt at the Northern Region XC Championship meet that was supposed to be delivered to my son's high school. Still no sign of the tshirt.
Looking for the same information. Paid cash for a tshirt at the Northern Region XC Championship meet that was supposed to be delivered to my son's high school. Still no sign of the tshirt.
12/08/2012 5:23:53 AM
Coach
Contact the meet director.
Contact the meet director.
12/10/2012 4:04:53 PM
User
I'm not sure that's the kind of help we were seeking. As there does not appear to be any meet director contact info on the milestat page...how does one find out who the meet director was?
I'm not sure that's the kind of help we were seeking. As there does not appear to be any meet director contact info on the milestat page...how does one find out who the meet director was?
12/11/2012 9:02:39 AM
Coach
@timhaight Call your athletic director. He or she ought to know who was in charge of the region meet or at least be able to find out quickly. The meet director is going to want to know about this and make it right.
@timhaight

Call your athletic director. He or she ought to know who was in charge of the region meet or at least be able to find out quickly. The meet director is going to want to know about this and make it right.
12/11/2012 9:11:19 AM
User
Thanks. I was contacted off-line by someone who pointed me in the right direction. Resolution pending.
Thanks. I was contacted off-line by someone who pointed me in the right direction. Resolution pending.
12/13/2012 7:02:47 PM
User
Can you share this information? We also have not received the shirt which was paid for.
Can you share this information? We also have not received the shirt which was paid for.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.