Article Comment: VHSL Groups 1A/2A Outdoor State Meet Recap
06/11/2014 12:59:28 PM
Coach
Was there anyone taking photos and video? If so, why haven't they been uploaded yet? Anyone know?
Was there anyone taking photos and video? If so, why haven't they been uploaded yet? Anyone know?
06/17/2014 9:49:00 AM
User
I'm wondering the same thing. And why does MileStat have the wrong participants listed for Floyd County's winning 4x800 girls' relay team? The team consisted of Rebekah Roscoe, Emily Harris, Hannah Belshan and Chandra Goodson. Sarah Phillips was not a participant in that relay.
I'm wondering the same thing. And why does MileStat have the wrong participants listed for Floyd County's winning 4x800 girls' relay team? The team consisted of Rebekah Roscoe, Emily Harris, Hannah Belshan and Chandra Goodson. Sarah Phillips was not a participant in that relay.
06/17/2014 12:37:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@debbiemc131 I am speaking with no actual knowledge, but know that I have had the same thing happen. I list some people for the relay just to get their names on the roster as possible participants while my actual people are already entered in other events. Then database just lists those names on the results sheets. It is not anything milestat is "doing". It just takes the names the coach listed as possible runners.
@debbiemc131
I am speaking with no actual knowledge, but know that I have had the same thing happen. I list some people for the relay just to get their names on the roster as possible participants while my actual people are already entered in other events. Then database just lists those names on the results sheets. It is not anything milestat is "doing". It just takes the names the coach listed as possible runners.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.