Milestat. com Elite Track Classic
02/24/2016 7:50:42 AM
Coach
The Milestat.com Elite meet has not appeared on the calendar. It was my understanding that this year this meet was moving from Sportsbackers stadium to the University of Richmond. Does anyone have a heads up on what the situation is on this meet? I look forward to it each season.
The Milestat.com Elite meet has not appeared on the calendar. It was my understanding that this year this meet was moving from Sportsbackers stadium to the University of Richmond. Does anyone have a heads up on what the situation is on this meet? I look forward to it each season.
02/24/2016 10:32:24 AM
Coach
@Bayshore73 Nolan or Brandon can chime in with specifics, but I was told it was not happening this year.
@Bayshore73
Nolan or Brandon can chime in with specifics, but I was told it was not happening this year.
02/24/2016 3:30:37 PM
Coach
If that be the case, then I know they have their reasons but still disappointed if it does not happen.
If that be the case, then I know they have their reasons but still disappointed if it does not happen.
02/25/2016 9:07:28 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
There will not be an outdoor invitational this year. The reasoning is not something I am at liberty to discuss. But... there is some huge news coming Saturday night as it pertains to MileStat meets!!! -Nolan
There will not be an outdoor invitational this year. The reasoning is not something I am at liberty to discuss. But... there is some huge news coming Saturday night as it pertains to MileStat meets!!!

-Nolan
02/28/2016 5:49:19 PM
User
Nolan, what is the big news?
Nolan, what is the big news?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.