Does Anybody Else Have This Happening On Their Local Board??
01/26/2017 10:38:28 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
For the past few weeks, every time a new article is posted on MoMileSplit about Missouri Track/XC, with in minutes, it is covered up by a post which is basically an ad to pay more $$ for FloTrack. Now these articles sound interesting, but I resent having to dig through FloTrack ads/articles in order to find reports on kids in my state. Is this happening across the US? I would consider the FloTrack upgrade, but I have enough Missouri Mule in me to not do so until I can easily see my local articles without having to wade through FloTrack ads! Is this a common feeling nation wide?
For the past few weeks, every time a new article is posted on MoMileSplit about Missouri Track/XC, with in minutes, it is covered up by a post which is basically an ad to pay more $$ for FloTrack. Now these articles sound interesting, but I resent having to dig through FloTrack ads/articles in order to find reports on kids in my state. Is this happening across the US? I would consider the FloTrack upgrade, but I have enough Missouri Mule in me to not do so until I can easily see my local articles without having to wade through FloTrack ads! Is this a common feeling nation wide?
01/29/2017 10:59:26 AM
User
@JimBeatty Happening on the Alabama one as well and I am in full agreement with you. It is really putting cramp in the sites.
@JimBeatty
Happening on the Alabama one as well and I am in full agreement with you. It is really putting cramp in the sites.
02/01/2017 8:35:11 PM
Coach
In GA... It's very frustrating to pay for a membership and still have to watch video ads with almost every click.
In GA... It's very frustrating to pay for a membership and still have to watch video ads with almost every click.
02/03/2017 7:33:00 PM
User
We are sick of it. We see ad after ad, but miss articles about Trey Cunningham breaking a national record. Don't get too big for your britches!
We are sick of it. We see ad after ad, but miss articles about Trey Cunningham breaking a national record. Don't get too big for your britches!
02/10/2017 10:28:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I can't see discuss, because of the advertisement of Rocket Mortgage Ad
I can't see discuss, because of the advertisement of Rocket Mortgage Ad
02/13/2017 12:42:53 PM
User
@JimBeatty Yes. It just keeps getting worse.
@JimBeatty

Yes. It just keeps getting worse.
02/15/2017 11:56:58 AM
User
It is so bad. It is the worst of any site I use and that includes all of the free ones that I use too.
It is so bad. It is the worst of any site I use and that includes all of the free ones that I use too.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.