Grizzly Invite--Riverbend HS
04/09/2017 7:35:29 PM
User
Why aren't the results up for this meet? Not a big meet, beautiful day....
Why aren't the results up for this meet? Not a big meet, beautiful day....
04/10/2017 1:08:22 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@frankrizzo The timer and meet host have been emailed multiple times. I know they timed another meet on Friday and we got those results Sunday... hopefully will receive them soon
@frankrizzo The timer and meet host have been emailed multiple times. I know they timed another meet on Friday and we got those results Sunday... hopefully will receive them soon
04/11/2017 7:32:17 AM
User
Bush league on the meet directors part. The meet was not big.... If it were up to me, we will would not be going back to this meet....and I coach at a school in Spotsy county.
Bush league on the meet directors part. The meet was not big....

If it were up to me, we will would not be going back to this meet....and I coach at a school in Spotsy county.
04/11/2017 10:39:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@frankrizzo The Meet Director doesn't have access to the meet results, unless the Timer/Timing Company sends them to the Meet Director/School Host. Hopefully they will be up soon.
@frankrizzo The Meet Director doesn't have access to the meet results, unless the Timer/Timing Company sends them to the Meet Director/School Host. Hopefully they will be up soon.
04/11/2017 11:02:34 AM
User
@Forge_Track Forge wasn't at the meet....why would you care?
@Forge_Track Forge wasn't at the meet....why would you care?
04/11/2017 11:32:24 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@frankrizzo considering the fact, I was the former head coach of Riverbend and know the coaches that are there now. I know for a fact the meet director did their part. Don't mistake my username for me being at Forge. I made this account when I was a coach at Forge.
@frankrizzo considering the fact, I was the former head coach of Riverbend and know the coaches that are there now. I know for a fact the meet director did their part.

Don't mistake my username for me being at Forge.

I made this account when I was a coach at Forge.
04/12/2017 6:39:55 PM
User
@Forge_Track Excuses......well tell the head coach that 4 days, going on 5 is WAY to long to wait for results.........
@Forge_Track Excuses......well tell the head coach that 4 days, going on 5 is WAY to long to wait for results.........

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.