Meet Registration through MileSplit
06/14/2017 11:25:04 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Has anyone used the meet registration through MileSplit yet? I am always looking at ways to streamline the meets I host and how we enter into them. The cost is what catches my eye. For TF meets we use another registration site and pay a fee per team. Free would be great, but I want something that is easy for coaches to use and not clunky. Any input would be appreciated! J.J. Wannamaker SM South
Has anyone used the meet registration through MileSplit yet? I am always looking at ways to streamline the meets I host and how we enter into them. The cost is what catches my eye. For TF meets we use another registration site and pay a fee per team. Free would be great, but I want something that is easy for coaches to use and not clunky. Any input would be appreciated!

J.J. Wannamaker
SM South
06/15/2017 7:22:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I've been hoping milesplit would come up with a meet entry system. Hopefully it can put in current season bests. I get a little tired of coaches that "stretch" the truth about their runners' times. Hopefully we can get more and more coaches to start using it as their meet system.
I've been hoping milesplit would come up with a meet entry system. Hopefully it can put in current season bests. I get a little tired of coaches that "stretch" the truth about their runners' times. Hopefully we can get more and more coaches to start using it as their meet system.
06/15/2017 9:01:36 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Good point of contact on entry system questions would be Gayle Rich gayle.rich@flosports.tv. The entry system is used in plenty of states by many coaches and timers without issue and makes everyone's lives easier. Especially for verification purpose of times since it is integrated with our database of performances. More information and how to setup your meet can also be found under the registration tab on every page on this site.
Good point of contact on entry system questions would be Gayle Rich gayle.rich@flosports.tv.

The entry system is used in plenty of states by many coaches and timers without issue and makes everyone's lives easier. Especially for verification purpose of times since it is integrated with our database of performances.

More information and how to setup your meet can also be found under the registration tab on every page on this site.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.